Media Dana White Uses RDA as a Gauge for Up-and-Comers

RDA lost a close fight to Colby, and did better against Usman than Woodley did. Destroyed Lawler over 5 rounds, and smashed Magny in a minute. Not so sure he's a gatekeeper, he just literally fought the two worst matchups possible for him.

I even think he would've done good against Woodley as far as styles go would've been a much easier fight for him than Usman.

At work and therefore couldn't hear a thang. That said, I'm not surprised if Dana is spouting some dumb shit.

Rafael dos Anjos does not belong at 170lbs, we all know this.

RDA lost a close fight to Colby, and did better against Usman than Woodley did. Destroyed Lawler over 5 rounds, and smashed Magny in a minute. Not so sure he's a gatekeeper, he just literally fought the two worst matchups possible for him.

I even think he would've done good against Woodley as far as styles go would've been a much easier fight for him than Usman.
Lol @ it being a "close" fight with Colby.

Also, if you think Robbie Lawler loses to RDA when he hasn't got two blown knees, then you silly.

It’s an ugly term that the President of an org shouldn’t be throwing around. That’s Dana. He runs his mouth about everything.

RDA sadly can't handle wrestlers :( WW has traditionally been wrestler-heavy.

mm.. what is wrong with that?

RDA is on a 2 fight losing streak... not like he is going to fight for the title soon.

Pretty sure they are making RDA vs Ponzinibbio next... Santiago will earn a TS if he wins that one.

Gate Keeper is not such a bad thing. If you aren't champion, the best thing you could be called is the Gate Keeper. It basically means you are better than almost anyone in the division and nobody deserves a title shot unless they can get through the Gate Keeper. The Gate Keeper plays Robin to the Champions Batman.

Back