Dana White: Watch what we do in 2019

Get rid of PPV model.....No major sport uses it to any huge success.

Most people have no clue who the heavyweight boxing champ is in 2019.

Anthony Joshua holds 4/5 belts. The fifth is held by a duck

We are ready for the the first ever ladder match inside of the octagon. What an historic year!

Hope the chips fall into place, like every other year.

I like where you're going with this. They could also lower a steel cage over the octagon cage.

The new 165 division is also a tag team division. Diaz bros vs Pettis bros to crown the first champions.

i thought that new belt was gonna be like the ufc opening up boxing or kickboxing or something too. no reason they have to do mma only it could happen in the future

When was the last time anyone sat there as a fan of MMA and thought "Wow, Dana really came through on that thing he was hyping"

If what you got planned is so great, tell us. We'll be the judge of whether it's that great or not. If it is you won't have to pump it up with a bunch of vague bullshit.
yeah the only reason hes not saying what theyre planning is because it has a chance to fall through. and probably a big chance. if it was 100% done deal there would be no reason to hide it

Further delegitimize the sport with ridiculous matchups like Lesnar vs Cormier? Continue to screw over deserving guys like Tony Ferguson and others while letting guys like Connor McGregor skip in line because of $$$? Continue to cover for drug cheats? Continue putting on crappy watered down cards? Continue to do nothing about extreme weight cutting? Create more meaningless interim titles? I could go on and on...
You should. Speakin the truth so far.

I like how you guys are actually anticipating actual exciting news when the UFC says they're gonna have big news - and it's DANA FUCKING WHITE giving the heads up.
"Well if Dana said something huge is coming, I better get to the edge of my seat for this..."

yeah the only reason hes not saying what theyre planning is because it has a chance to fall through. and probably a big chance. if it was 100% done deal there would be no reason to hide it
<JagsKiddingMe>

To be fair, McGregor, Lesnar, Jones, and GSP could all end up fighting in the same calendar year this year. That's a pretty stacked year in terms of PPV buys. Add in their lucrative deal with ESPN and they've got an insanely profitable year ahead of them.

I'm picking up a shill vibe from a lot of this thread...
<Prem974>

Further delegitimize the sport with ridiculous matchups like Lesnar vs Cormier? Continue to screw over deserving guys like Tony Ferguson and others while letting guys like Connor McGregor skip in line because of $$$? Continue to cover for drug cheats? Continue putting on crappy watered down cards? Continue to do nothing about extreme weight cutting? Create more meaningless interim titles? I could go on and on...
Dana could say this word for word bring in Jeff to spin it then tell us all were all fucking goofs at the next presser because his expert scientist says so.

In fact I'm pretty sure thats the plan lol

To be fair, McGregor, Lesnar, Jones, and GSP could all end up fighting in the same calendar year this year. That's a pretty stacked year in terms of PPV buys. Add in their lucrative deal with ESPN and they've got an insanely profitable year ahead of them.

I don't think that McGregor ever fights again. He's rich AF and just got his second child.

They will introduce New belts With less gold and all over material to save their bottom line so the Company can grow even bigger in 2020.

More corruption, purchase a new house for The Golden Bitch right next door to Dana...

Probably referring to watered down espn cards

They're going to add a tranny division. Mark my words.

When was the last time anyone sat there as a fan of MMA and thought "Wow, Dana really came through on that thing he was hyping"

If what you got planned is so great, tell us. We'll be the judge of whether it's that great or not. If it is you won't have to pump it up with a bunch of vague bullshit.

Remember when VME bought UFC? Dana said that there were going to make BIG THINGS happen, NEW things, EXCITING things. We waited and waited and... absolutely nothing extraordinary happened.. just a bunch more paper belts and watered down cards. Thanks Dana!

Back