Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
Hey people, noticed the mods deleted my posts ? Proof they are part of the censorship regime, deleting the truth, yet leaving up the disinfo

I'll engage you directly. I deleted your posts. If you don't know by now that you can freely take any stance you want in regards to this virus, politics and any other social or medical perspective in the War Room, you're either being disingenuous or dumb. Go there. Post what you want. This covid shit is tired. There's a sub for almost every single subject on this forum and a place for them. Take it there.

I'll engage you directly. I deleted your posts. If you don't know by now that you can freely take any stance you want in regards to this virus, politics and any other social or medical perspective in the War Room, you're either being disingenuous or dumb. Go there. Post what you want. This covid shit is tired. There's a sub for almost every single subject on this forum and a place for them. Take it there.
The whole thread is war room material then, why are you selectively deleting posts you don't agree with ?

Just know this, you're doing the forum a disservice by censoring the truth. I hope you make better decisions going forward, I feel you made this one emotionally.

Mine as well. And I am sharing links. If this is unfit for the heavies, fine. Move the thread, but to delete selected posts is bullshit.

I'm taking the time to delete many posts. I'm not being overly selective. I'm letting you all know by doing it that this stuff isn't for the Heavies, hence the comment in the deletes you're being sent. It's to make a point.

The whole thread is war room material then, why are you selectively deleting posts you don't agree with ?

Just know this, you're doing the forum a disservice by censoring the truth. I hope you make better decisions going forward, I feel you made this one emotionally.

See above. I should just nuke the thread. You're right. I don't care if it's your truth or the guy who thinks differently that I'm deleting his truth. Take it to the WR. Thanks.

I understand this might be out of place, but if a significant portion of the community is actively engaging in a discussion sharing information, links and views, it is better to move the thread to let the discussion transpire asopposed to deleting posts by members.

I am have been here for a while and I took the trouble to write and share a lot of academic sources for people asking for it. Members were also asking for the thread to be moved, not for specific posts to be deleted.

I understand this might be out of place, but if a significant portion of the community is actively engaging in a discussion sharing information links and views, it is better to move the thread to let the discussion transpire asopposed to deleting posts by members.

I am have been here for a while and I took the trouble to write and share a lot of academic sources for people asking for it. Members were also asking for the thread to be moved, not for specific posts to be deleted.

There's probably 45 covid threads in the WR. Take it there.

I've had dubbs because I called somebody a moron, who was bashing a fighter.

I follow all rules, post my point of view get my posts deleted. But the guy with the pro Vax point of view, insults me personally, not only is he not carded, which he should be because he insulted me and many others way worse then I supposedly did to earn my dubs, but his posts arnt deleted.

Incredible

If I am giving you reasons and respectfully addressing you, and you want to respond to me disagreeing at least have the decency and integrity to address me and my points, not act like a petulant cop wannabe and dish out commands.

I didn't disrespectfully respond. Covid threads are not for the Heavies. It's that simple. I don't think at this point I need to elaborate beyond that. The mass deletes were to reiterate that regardless of perspective, please stop clogging up the Heavies with this garbage. Thank you.

I didn't disrespectfully respond. Covid threads are not for the Heavies. It's that simple. I don't think at this point I need to elaborate beyond that. The mass deletes were to reiterate that regardless of perspective, please stop clogging up the Heavies with this garbage. Thank you.

Then move the thread, since the topic is inherently related to COVID. You're being obtuse and using bottom line language as a way to not listen to what community members are telling you.

Then move the thread, since the topic is inherently related to COVID. You're being obtuse and using bottom line language as a way to not listen to what community members are telling you.

The community members have been told countless times that covid isn't meant for the Heavies. They don't seem to get the point. I'm hoping to reiterate that with these deletes. Now feel free to carry on the conversation now that the thread is in the War Room. You're taking this personally because you posted something you felt strongly about and took time to post, but in the wrong place. It isn't personal. Regardless of perspective, many posts got deleted.

The community members have been told countless times that covid isn't meant for the Heavies. They don't seem to get the point. I'm hoping to reiterate that with these deletes. Now feel free to carry on the conversation now that the thread is in the War Room. You're taking this personally because you posted something you felt strongly about and took time in the wrong place. It isn't personal. Regardless of perspective, many posts got deleted.

You deleted posts that took me a long time to compile, with a lot of information that was actually useful for people asking for it. So thanks to that, it cannot.

Thank you.

He didn't start the thread, it's been up for a while, it was probably the most active thread in the heavies, but you just get on, with out consulting the other mods just start "deleting posts" because God forbid , you have a provlblem with it

Youre acting like a hall monitor and your selective deletions are really showing bias.

The threads been up for an hour or more, visted by numerous mods, but you somehow out rank them all or something?

He didn't start the thread, it's been up for a while, it was probably the most active thread in the heavies, but you just get on, with out consulting the other mods just start "deleting posts" because God forbid , you have a provlblem with it

Youre acting like a hall monitor and your selective deletions are really showing bias.

The threads been up for an hour or more, visted by numerous mods, but you somehow out rank them all or something?

I never said he started the thread. You've seen every post I deleted and know for a fact I was being selective and it was dictated by me agreeing or disagreeing? You seem to know very little but are typing a lot.

I thought I was being fair by addressing the call out and talking this out, but I can't win it seems. Oh well.

Enjoy your covid argument in the War Room fellas. Have a good night.

I'll just throw this here for those who think the vaccines were approved without rigorous study or knowledge, are part of some conspiracy by the powers that be, or whatever. Take it as you will.

To draw an analogy with the ivermectin calls for trials is idiotic.

We have the antigen sequencing for the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which enables us to trace its metabolic pathways.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7956899/

We have ample data concerning mRna vaccines for anti-viral treatment that goes for over a decade, and trialed for three years.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01684241

We understand and have extensive data studies about the risk factors involved with the vaccine use, and are conducting studies about the onset of myocarditis in particular.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myo-outcomes.html

We have mitigated the risk factors of mutation by substitution of nucleoside uridine for pseudouridine and N1-methylpseudouridine, which neutralizes immunogenicity. This has been proven in studies since before the pandemic:

1. Pardi N, Hogan MJ, Porter FW, Weissman D. mRNA vaccines—a new era in vaccinology. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2018;17(4):261–279. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
2. Pardi N, Hogan MJ, Naradikian MS. Nucleoside-modified mRNA vaccines induce potent T follicular helper and germinal center B cell responses. J Exp Med. 2018;215(6):1571–1588. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
3. Polack FP, Thomas SJ, Kitchin N. Safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med. 2020;383(27):2603–2615. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
4. Baden LR, El Sahly HM, Essink B. Efficacy and safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. N Engl J Med. 2021;384(5):403–416. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]

We have included adjuvants (LPN) to bolster immunological responses in systems with deficiencies.

Pardi N, Hogan MJ, Naradikian MS. Nucleoside-modified mRNA vaccines induce potent T follicular helper and germinal center B cell responses. J Exp Med. 2018;215(6):1571–1588.

Long term durability of protection is still being assessed, and will be so in relation to the mutation of the virus.

Back