Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
I always hear, "only sick and old people die." You mean like people over 70? Maybe wheelchair-bound, high blood pressure, obesity, multiple heart surgeries, diabetes, on dialysis, lung infection, undergoing cancer treatment? Only those people die.

Those people are my parents. I'm the sole caretaker. "Only" those people is a big part of my life. Now, a bunch of cold heartless fucks will tell me they're going to die anyway. I'm aware they'll die, but I'm not trying to apply the gas pedal on that like they're trying to force me to.

People seem to think the solution is, I should hole up and not be allowed to enter society and earn a dollar while taking care of them, as if medical debt wasn't enough by itself to bankrupt us. But if I go out, I wear a mask so I can show some consideration and safety to those around me, who flagrantly choose not to respect that in return, and even insult for it. A lot of the time, they don't even know how masks work, and they think me wearing it protects me, because they can't grasp grade school science. The truth is, living in a society comes with civic responsibilities, and if anyone should "hole up," it's the grassroots sociopath so-called "libertarians" (in name only) who give no shits about public concerns over the individual, since they all have the wet dream fantasy of living in the woods and being self-sufficient anyway. Don't want to vaccinate? Don't want to mask? Fine. Don't enter the world. Go get some fertile ground, grow some crops, live off the land, put a big fence around your property and stay there. Don't try to benefit from a society you so brazenly don't want to commit to. The concept of the "social contract" is the reason society and civilization was developed and that we're not currently in mongoloid tribes. If you want to ignore the contract, go be a tribe.
Straight pussy talk. I'll do what the fuck I want to do, period. I'm not taking that vaxx or wearing a piece of cloth to make pussies like you feel safer, and I'm not moving any fucking where. Why is it that you weak fucks suddenly think you're calling the shots? Also, i'll take a fat covid shit on your parents heads.

Think they should but shouldn’t be forced to.

How are you sure that lockdowns worked? Because of lockdowns people went bankrupt, people became depressed. Many people needed to move on and open their locked buisnesses to feed themselves. World without covid is an uthopy. If you would see IT from my country perspective you would move on as well. You have no idea what I've gone through mentally in 2020. We won't be going forever, those who are at risk could stay at homes and this healthy etc. need to move on. You're judging hownmy parents raised me which obviously was a false call. My country is a prime example how destructive were lockdowns on many aspects. Life is a risk that comes with death sentence. Driving a car is a risk, living unhealthy lifestyle etc. you can't take a risk out of everything. With lockdowns and etc. futures ofany young people who should be having their best years may have fallen, many people worked whole life for what they lost because of lovely government. Meanwhile the same government gave money away to rich celebrity musicians.

I'm not saying any one solution is perfect. But what's the alternative? I mean, people got depressed and lost business because of lockdowns, and without those lockdowns we had millions of deaths.

So I'm sorry that life is hard, but sometimes you have to make a choice. If the majority of people were to get vaccinated, it's not perfect, yes. Of course some people will suffer adverse side effects, however it doesn't take an expert in mathematics to understand that vaccines are successful at minimizing the severity of the pandemic.

You guys have to understand it's not that easy to come up with solutions that's just going to make everything become wonderful again. When potentially millions of people's lives are on the line, something has to be done. And just deciding to do nothing is not a reasonable solution.

If I was in charge I would say "fine, you don't want the vaccine? No problem. But if you end up with the virus you will not overwhelm our health care systems to the point where makeshift hospital beds are put under tarps on the sidewalk", as we saw before preventative measures were in place. Because now people who have other legit medical conditions, people who need surgery, people who aren't able to take the vaccine, are all forced out to make room for a bunch of simpletons who thought covid was no worse than the flu.

So if you don't want the vaccine and don't trust the corporate medical establishment? Then put your money where your mouth is and the next time you need emergency care, go watch a Youtube video and do it yourself. My guess is that 99.99% of all the people who bitch and moan about big pharma and the medical industry wouldn't hesitate for a second and would be on their way to the hospital if they thought they were having a heart attack. It's all a bluff.

I feel bad for you Aussies. I spent 2 weeks hitchhiking there and the people were cool as hell.

Sad that you have the highest amount of authoritarianism with the least amount of illness, pretty absurd honestly.

The situation in Australia isn't great but we are still very lucky compared to other countries. Unfortunately our low illness rates have meant the government went with a slower vaccine rollout which leaves us in the position of lockdowns being the only weapon to keep rates low. The current strategy is aiming for zero community transmission before stopping a lockdown. But 60% of the population is currently in lockdown and this time the lockdowns aren't really having the effect on the delta version of the virus, in fact infections are still going up :(

I am hoping by xmas we have 70-80% population vaccinated which will allow a more normal life. I booked to get a vaccine months ago but my appointment is in October which shows how difficult it is to get vaccine here. I don't blame the government as they are trying to do the right thing and have been financially supporting people effected to a degree. We have one of the best public health care systems in the world and I am sure there are fears if rates increased the public system wouldn't be able to handle it. Personally for me it doesn't effect me as much since I run my business from home anyway and haven't had to stop at any point due to covid.

But covid sucks everywhere in the world and if it keeps mutating I don't know how governments will keep up.

I think the people with this experimental vaccine need to realize its not a crime to want to have autonomy over your own body.

And creating second class citizens for not getting the vaccine does what exactly?
It only makes people that are untrustworthy of the government more untrustworthy, and how could you blame them?
The government in all country’s fuck their citizens over they have no care for the people and never have.
So why now?

you guys sound like a bunch of parrots if the vaccine works for you what does it matter if i go on a plane without one?
You’re safe right?

Straight pussy talk. I'll do what the fuck I want to do, period. I'm not taking that vaxx or wearing a piece of cloth to make pussies like you feel safer, and I'm not moving any fucking where. Why is it that you weak fucks suddenly think you're calling the shots? Also, i'll take a fat covid shit on your parents heads.
That would be a criminal charge for assault, maybe even with a weapon, plus a number of other misdemeanor or criminal mischief charges. You know, since you live in a place with laws.

Also, good job proving you're definitely not one of those sensitive pussies when my words hurt your feelings so much that you threaten with violence. Sorry about that by the way, I hope your feelings are feeling better.

if the vaccine works for you what does it matter if i go on a plane without one?
You’re safe right?
No. And the fact that's not been explained to you in a way you understand is your fault, not anyone else's.

Masks were mandated for the Spanish Flu. Somehow, the liberty of this country didn't implode.
It's people wanting to be oppressed - by people I mean . . . well look at photos of protest and watch videos of freakouts against mask mandates, lockdowns, vaccine passports etc and you'll see a common colour. I'll leave it at that.

It's people wanting to be oppressed - by people I mean . . . well look at photos of protest and watch videos of freakouts against mask mandates, lockdowns, vaccine passports etc and you'll see a common colour. I'll leave it at that.
Go on and say it you fucking PUSSY

Naw - the SS overlords of Stromfront Lite love to ban

Calling someone a pussy over the internet <22>

Liquid Samurai, LOL. More like Limp Wrist Samurai

<{Heymansnicker}><20>
Oh, so you're scared they'll take your precious account away, dork? Not man enough to specify who it is you're talking about "on the internet" Coward ?

Oh, so you're scared they'll take your precious account away, dork? Not man enough to specify who it is you're talking about "on the internet." Coward ?
The problem is you're either a troll or an old testament psycho. That means there's nothing that comes from your posts that's worth responding to. Even risking something as meaningless as a forum account has less meaning than telling you how dumb you are.

Keep condemning people to hell for your imaginary friend. I'm sure he cares about you as much as your politicians. Best of luck with that "life" you're "living." We won't be talking again.

The problem is you're either a troll or an old testament psycho. That means there's nothing that comes from your posts that's worth responding to. Even risking something as meaningless as a forum account has less meaning than telling you how dumb you are.

Keep condemning people to hell for your imaginary friend. I'm sure he cares about you as much as your politicians. Best of luck with that "life" you're "living." We won't be talking again.
One day of my life as a completely free man, is worth more than a million years of yours, hiding behind a piece of cloth and a shot that hasn't proven to do jack shit. Now run along and take care of mommy and daddy

Oh, so you're scared they'll take your precious account away, dork? Not man enough to specify who it is you're talking about "on the internet" Coward ?
<{1-11}> You're the one who is so triggered and needs to resort to name calling Mr. Limp Wrists.

<{1-11}> You're the one who is so triggered and needs to resort to name calling Mr. Limp Wrists.
That's right, slink away you little coward. Still not man enough to just say who it is you're implying is doing all the protesting over lockdowns and mandates.

<Dany07>

Proven over 95% effective. Try again. Have science next time, not a bible.

Try 39% on the low end, moron.

I think the people with this experimental vaccine need to realize its not a crime to want to have autonomy over your own body.

And creating second class citizens for not getting the vaccine does what exactly?
It only makes people that are untrustworthy of the government more untrustworthy, and how could you blame them?
The government in all country’s fuck their citizens over they have no care for the people and never have.
So why now?

you guys sound like a bunch of parrots if the vaccine works for you what does it matter if i go on a plane without one?
You’re safe right?

Much like the trans community, they don't believe it until you believe it too. Ayyyye!

Back