Dana White's son to have his first fight soon.

Sadly he is Caucasian and will be weeded out of boxing once he really starts fighting real competition.
Is that why white people are some of the best boxers on the planet?

oh so you just give 5 million to your kid and they're set for life? really interesting
.......?

You're obviously being a smart was somehow but I'm not sure what your point is

.......?

You're obviously being a smart was somehow but I'm not sure what your point is
you think you can just give 5 million to your son and that's it, he's set for life? obviously he will have to be educated somehow, if its on regular school or homeschooled. so still hes gonna waste some time learning a bunch of useless crap. then he will go to college. or do you just give the 5 million and that's it? people need objectives with their life, a purpose, be productive. and you still have to teach your son to be financially wise because 5 million can go pretty fast

BJ might have not gone to college (I don't know), but he still went to fight in MMA and made millions by himself

you think you can just give 5 million to your son and that's it, he's set for life? obviously he will have to be educated somehow, if its on regular school or homeschooled. so still hes gonna waste some time learning a bunch of useless crap. then he will go to college. or do you just give the 5 million and that's it? people need objectives with their life, a purpose, be productive. and you still have to teach your son to be financially wise because 5 million can go pretty fast

BJ might have not gone to college (I don't know), but he still went to fight in MMA and made millions by himself

I just really have no idea what your point is. Yes with 5 mil he would be set for life. Obviously I would encourage him to set goals and find meaning in life, not just sit at home. But he sure as shit wouldn't be working at McDonald's

you think you can just give 5 million to your son and that's it, he's set for life?

Your debate with the other poster got me curious about whether or not someone can be set for life with $5 million dollars given to him.

I did a quick estimate, and here was what I found:

• Average life expectancy of American males: 80 years
  • If Dana's son moves out at 18, he will need money for the next 62 years of his life.
  • $5 million dollars divided into 62 year gives him about $80k dollars of disposable cash to spend a year... which is about $1,666 dollars a week.

That's enough money for him to live for the rest of his life as a middle class without ever working a day.

Of course, if he lives the life style of a rockstar, he will go bankrupt within a year or two.

Good luck to him but I don't think he's going to make it even despite all the resources being in front of him. This kid is born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass which isn't the best environment to grow up in if you want to be a fighter. The best fighters are always those who have come from great adversity and struggle.

I don’t think this is true with anything. It comes down to human desire.

<31>
14 mothereffing pages on Dana's mothereffing kid having an amateur boxing match?

Dana (a few years ago): "Boxing is dying!"

*Dana puts his son into boxing*

ggoy3vH.png

There are, of course, a few Asians who made it to the NBA.

Likewise, Blacks are not equally as competitive as Asians and Whites when it comes to science and technology.

Source?

40 Ibs? is that right? am I seeing that correctly? there is fights between 40 Ibs people? WTF that must be like 5 year old kids. Sickening. Maybe it means 140 Ibs and its just a typo or something.

40 Ibs? is that right? am I seeing that correctly? there is fights between 40 Ibs people? WTF that must be like 5 year old kids. Sickening. Maybe it means 140 Ibs and its just a typo or something.
I've been to amateur boxing events that had young kids, around 40 lbs prob, boxing each other. It's actually kind of funny, with the size of gloves they had and the head gear they couldn't really hit one another hard enough to cause any damage.

95% of the time I'd agree with you except when rich kids come from sports families.

There are plenty of examples of second and third generation athletes in the NFL who came from money. Howie Long's sons immediately come to mind (hell Chris Long just won back to back Superbowls with the Eagles and Patriots).

If sports is how your family got rich then future generations will take up the mantle and play the sport in many cases.

The huge glaring difference here being we are talking about the progeny of a fat businessman vs an actual elite athlete.......yes I'm aware of Dana Whites illustrious yet somehow totally unverifiable past as an ammy boxer( ciser).

Good luck to him but I don't think he's going to make it even despite all the resources being in front of him. This kid is born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass which isn't the best environment to grow up in if you want to be a fighter. The best fighters are always those who have come from great adversity and struggle.

Cowboys family is loaded.

Source for what?

That very few Asians made it to the NBA?

Or that Blacks are not as competitive as Asians and Whites in science and technology?

Yes, a source that "Blacks are not as competitive as Asians and Whites in science and technology"

Yes, a source that "Blacks are not as competitive as Asians and Whites in science and technology"

Well, it's the same source that says whites are not as competitive as blacks in sports. There is none.

<Fedor23>

Back