Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

they must really, really, REALLY not wanna have to offer Newell a contract because they're giving him maybe the toughest matchup possible for DWTNCS

lGWFcPR.jpg

According to bfo Newell opened -300 and is now sitting at -165. He...uhh...have an injury or something...? <{Heymansnicker}>

I'll see myself out.

Anybody know anything about Alex Munoz?

Can't find his fight vs Ubirajara. Also would be nice to know why he hasn't fought in almost 2 years

Munoz wrestled at Oklahoma State. Incredibly tough fight for Newell. Ridiculous opening line.

Munoz wrestled at Oklahoma State. Incredibly tough fight for Newell. Ridiculous opening line.

Seems like he is the wrestling coach for TAM. But outside of having wrestling credentials, what else is there to like?

Not sure he is even seriously pursuing an MMA career. He has 3 fast finishes against cans and then a split decision vs a guy who probably isn't that good since neither have fought since. Probably sticks to coaching wrestling bc he is not so good at mixing the other martial arts (pure guess here-- could be wrong)

Seems like he is a guy in the tier of fighters that Newell cleaned up in WSOF.

I thought she was pretty impressive.

I thought Maycee looked good considering her opponent literally did nothing. Colleen was just there to get hit.

Maycee looked solid, but yeah, very annoying. Even the ridiculous look on her face in the cage.

here is Davis latest fights if anybody is interested

Last edited:
damn this guy does not pass the eye test.. looks like his arms are about to explode :D

here is Davis latest fights if anybody is interested

Definitely not betting against anyone psycho enough to wear their hair like that

Chase Hooper being -2xx is funny as fuck. 1u Cannan +225.

Chase Hooper being -2xx is funny as fuck. 1u Cannan +225.
ya i was wondering why Hooper is even favored? did you manage to find any footage of Cooper? i could only find short slips of him subbing bums.. he looks super skinny and kinda weak only 18yo while Cannan only fought bums too he looks strong and well rounded he is also a bjj black belt vs Hoopers brown belt

fuck man was just looking into the fight and now Cannan is +150 :( gut feeling tells me the odds should be reversed so am still betting him

ya i was wondering why Hooper is even favored? did you manage to find any footage of Cooper? i could only find short slips of him subbing bums.. he looks super skinny and kinda weak only 18yo while Cannan only fought bums too he looks strong and well rounded he is also a bjj black belt vs Hoopers brown belt

He is favored bc he won 5 round decision vs Drew Brokenshire who is 17-8 and not a complete can like everybody Kawaihae has fought. Feels like that win is enough to make current odds about accurate, although I can't find any footage of the fight

Last edited:
He is favored bc he won 3 round decision vs Drew Brokenshire who is 17-8 and not a complete can like everybody Kawaihae has fought. Feels like that win is enough to make current odds about accurate, although I can't find any footage of the fight

Thanks man! Cooper dont look bad for a 18yo but going with Canaan my gut still tells me there is a good chance he just comes out and dominate Hooper

He's gonna fuck him up. I've got 3u Kawaihae +189

Back