Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

Honestly, I'm confused as to why some posters give @JimGunn shit. He always posts his bets, doesn't act cocky, he's been around forever, participates in most of the events, etc. Just a weird choice of someone to pick on.
I have yet to see anyone pick on Jim. I've seen the equivalent of baby chihuahua's running around in circles & mindlessly yelping at a mastiff.

So, yeah..

Man, if Springer was just a better MMA fighter that wasn't in on short notice, and wasn't so darn hittable, he would be worth a look. As it stands I have $95 on Sordi. Those odds are two lopsided for a fight that IMO is a who lands first type of fight.

Fucking Bovada letting me down by not offering these lines

"The Beverly Hills Ninja" is a fade-material nickname.

$30 on Sordi @ +3.65 to win $109

After all the favorites winning last Tuesday I’m hopeful for a few underdogs to bite this time. Let’s get it. Love these free early weekday cards

I don't like that none of Sordi's recent fights give any insight to his clinch and ground game, but +400 is absurd. Ill throw half a unit on that

The lines are pretty juiced, but I like the Does Not Go Distance props this week, maybe even for all five fights.

The lines are pretty juiced, but I like the Does Not Go Distance props this week, maybe even for all five fights.
I feel like the Sordi/Spann fight should be -1000.

I bet they wanted that fight early that way the other guys would fight harder. This has highlight reel finish written all over it.

Crazy juice again? I’ll play a RR of singles, doubles and a triple of the dogs. 0.1u per bet. I get Hajeh @3.30, Hill @3.70, Springer @3.70. Let’s go dogs.

Playing all the dogs RR. Playing Sordi, Springer, and Hajeh straight too.

Wow I just watched Chikadze vs Guardado and Chikadze has ZERO resistance to tds and a td is a round losing event for him. Looks like I am throwing on Springer here.

Playing all the dogs RR. Playing Sordi, Springer, and Hajeh straight too.

I am playing all three of those guys straight too. All three are no brainer dog plays. You don't get this big of an underdog plays when their opponents have massive holes in their games. Insane.

Back