Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

I am playing all three of those guys straight too. All three are no brainer dog plays. You don't get this big of an underdog plays when their opponents have massive holes in their games. Insane.

Hajeh has some pop too. Huge improvements from his ammy fights to his latest pro fights. Looks comfortable in the cage. He's a VERY live dog imo.

Added $50 on Austin Springer @ +2.8 to win +$140

Springer was scouted during his high school wrestling days, giga chik has very questionable resume his most recent opponents were trash with all due respect to those guys.. classic stand up fighter vs sprawl n brawler matchup imo.. springer likes to bang tho so if he’s not smart enough to initiate the takedowns early on and decides to stand with Gigachik to impress Dana he might go sleepy sleep indeed.. but +280? Lol yes please I’ll stab at that

Hajeh has some pop too. Huge improvements from his ammy fights to his latest pro fights. Looks comfortable in the cage. He's a VERY live dog imo.

And Springer is going against a guy who has ZERO tdd and just lays on his back and has no offensive subs. And I actually think the huge striking disadvantage for Springer actually helps us who are playing him because Springer will not fuck around on the feet and go for immediate tds. This fight is a clear play too.

And Springer is going against a guy who has ZERO tdd and just lays on his back and has no offensive subs. And I actually think the huge striking disadvantage for Springer actually helps us who are playing him because Springer will not fuck around on the feet and go for immediate tds. This fight is a clear play too.
Which fight did you see gigas tdd

Had* zero TDD, that was 2.5 years ago in his MMA debut

Had* zero TDD, that was 2.5 years ago in his MMA debut

Every single td was a first effort shot by Guardado and Giga showed zero understanding of whizzers, basic over unders, sprawling, etc. Judging by where he was in that fight to 2.5 years later, I doubt it has gotten to a moderate level of competency. 2.5 years is not a lot of time to learn wrestling mechanics.

Even if Giga wins by spectacular body shot KO because Springer is fighting on too short of notice, he could be easy fade material for the future.

Playing the 4 biggest dogs in a round robin of doubles/trebles and the 4 fold because yolo.

He has no pop he cant even finish these bums hes been fighting. And he looked pretty bad last fight against a gassed 3-8 bum

He has no pop he cant even finish these bums hes been fighting. And he looked pretty bad last fight against a gassed 3-8 bum

His last fight was against Valdez in LFA wasn't it? Valdez was 7-4 going into that fight coming off two wins where he finished.

Hajeh also hurt Bazler in the fight before that (Bazler is pretty bad, granted) and coasted to the win.

He throws his kick with good technique and doesn't telegraph them as much as a lot of guys. I'm not saying I favor him tonight, but he's a live dog imo.

I don't like these dogs at all and my books don't have props. I pass on this one.

I don't like these dogs at all and my books don't have props. I pass on this one.

Interesting. I think all the right guys are favored, but the odds are too wide across the board.

Every single td was a first effort shot by Guardado and Giga showed zero understanding of whizzers, basic over unders, sprawling, etc. Judging by where he was in that fight to 2.5 years later, I doubt it has gotten to a moderate level of competency. 2.5 years is not a lot of time to learn wrestling mechanics.
I don't know. I would say that's a lot of time. And it could be nothing, but Giga said he took the fight on short notice, came off an illness, and had minimal MMA training, which makes sense since he was brought in as a stand-up training partner. Since this time last year he hasn't had a kickboxing fight, compared to his debut where he was right in the middle of his GLORY run. Could be nothing and he's as bad as ever on the ground lol.

Interesting. I think all the right guys are favored, but the odds are too wide across the board.
Lines are very wide indeed, but i'm not feeling it and am gonna pass anyway.

Still BOL to you guys! I'm going to sleep and will see what has happened tomorrow.

DWTNCS 10 Risk $770.75

Yazan Hajeh/Matt Sayles won’t go 3 round distance (+135) $75.00 for $101.25
Jordan Wright/Anthony Hernandez won’t go 3 round distance (-190) $142.50 for $75.00
Austin Springer/Giga Chikadze won’t go 3 round distance (-300) $120.00 for $40.00
Emiliano Sordi/Ryan Spann won’t go 3 round distance (-390) $117.00 for $30.00
Tyler Hill/Dwight Grant won’t go 3 round distance (-155) $116.25 for $75.00

Round Robin of ten two-team parlays: $200.00 for $3417.70
Yazan Hajeh (+295)
Jordan Wright (+245)
Austin Springer (+285)
Emiliano Sordi (+465)
Tyler Hill (+345)

Yeah. Really slow start.

Hill vs Grant. Could barely find any footage. On one or both of these fighters, I forget.

Back