5. Fedor Emelianenko

Yes, DC > Fedor.

1. Jon Jones
2. Daniel Cormier
3. George St. Pierre
4. Anderson Silva
5. Fedor Emelianenko

Yes, DC > Fedor.

Jon Jones, Anderson Silva and Lance Armstrong are out of any GOAT related conversations.

1. Jon Jones
2. Daniel Cormier
3. George St. Pierre
4. Anderson Silva
5. Fedor Emelianenko

Yes, DC > Fedor.
Perfect list, I'd maybe put Fedor above Andy but the top 3 is perfect.

If DC beats Jones then he is the forever GOAT.

LOL

Juicehead Roidboy is entirely eliminated from the discussion.

GSP is GOAT, DC is P4P champ.

7rWVdkS.gif

I only think that DC proved how bad heavy weight division is right now. Fedor will always be the goat.

GSP is GOAT, DC is P4P champ.

Man if GSP could hold the weight and fight Robert or Romero that would cement his overall GOAT status for me...he's the most dominant fighter (I don't count the Super-Manlet Division) at one single weight class by far just needs that little bit of spice for me to push him over the edge.

Does Couture belong somewhere in that list? He was a 2 division champ.

I only think that DC proved how bad heavy weight division is right now. Fedor will always be the goat.
Stipe Miocic is an ATG heavyweight. Resume speaks for itself. Cormier moved up in weight at the age of 39 and knocked him out in one round.

I’m going with

1. M.M
2. Anderson Silva
3. GSP
4. DC
5. Fedor

Mighty Mouse has cleared the division for Years with no losses, I just wish he would move up and go for the BW belt but he can’t be denied.
Anderson ruled for so long and looked incredible.
GSP at 3 because his career at the top was really short.
Etc

Not Jones, his legacy is ruined.

Actually, trolls are the only people here on sherdog forums who support cheaters.
And most of them are incoherent like you.
Arrrgg! I'm hurt from that stab. Didn't Anderson presumably take steroids to heal his broken 40 year old leg? Ahhh I get it. You think steroids are for superman powers. Yuuuuul!

Jones is another story.

Forgot about Silva steroid stuff, ok take him out and move ....uh....BJ? Couture?

Arrrgg! I'm hurt from that stab. Didn't Anderson presumably take steroids to heal his broken 40 year old leg? Ahhh I get it. You think steroids are for superman powers. Yuuuuul!

Jones is another story.

No, he didn't take these steroids to heal anything. He took them to enhance his pefrormance.

And this reduction ad absurdum BS about "superpowers from PEDs" shows that you're either totally ignorant about PEDs different roles in MMA, or are blatantly trolling for your fallen idol.

I've always been a big Jones fan, but just stop. He failed his last drug test with DC, and their first fight had suspicious bloodwork as well.
As far as I'm concerned, DC taking out the HW champ > Jones' tainted wins

Back