Rewatch Daniel Cormier bullying opponents besides Jones and Stipe

Saint Jones humbling bully Cormier.

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

Bless!

His striking was actually great for his grappling level and used it effectively. It was super grounded, educated, and was able to conserve alot to energy with his style. If you're stupid enough to close the distance on DC you're going for a ride, so he's able to hang out in the neutral zone quite a bit when he's tired( got him in trouble against Stipe) while also applying immense pressure on guys by having their backs against the cage. It can look kinda lame because it's mostly 1-2s and hand fighting but you must remember he is a grapple first type fighter.

It's why he struggled so much against stipe, he couldn't enforce his will against the cage and his injuries clearly caught up to him so he couldn't chsnge levels like he used to so he got locked into striking exchanges with stipe for 9 rounds,AND STILL gave stipe everything he could handle on the feet.

Sorry I love DCs fat boy striking, it's super deceptive and genius. He's always complaining about guys and their big actions or big movements not being energy efficient and I can't help but think" yeah but not every guys gets 9 miles to the gallon like you DC, they can spare a flying knee or two"

Anywho DC was a force, I hope we can get another guy like that. Alot of people think bo nickal can be that guy but I just don't see it. When DC picked up josh Barnett I was a fan for life, that shit was GANGSTER.

DC was a fucking monster. Too bad we didn’t get him in his physical prime. One of the greatest to ever do it. His run in Strikeforce was fucking nuts he was just ragdolling mother fuckers.

Poor Dan Hendo, that was a thrashing.
I didn't use to watch DC fights so i missed most of these.

How does younger DC do against modern 205 and 265 fighters?

His striking looks a little basic to me.

Modern 205 and 265 fighters? He is a modern fighter.

Always cheered against DC, but I think skill-wise he's the second best LHW of all time, and would run through the current division.
Same tbh. Objectively he's one of the best fighters ever. Just like all the other GOATs, he made most of his opponents look like they didn't belong in there with him.

How does younger DC do against modern day 205 and 265 fighters?

The Dan Henderson one was sad. DC already had the wrestling advantage but that was after Henderson had his TRT taken away, I believe not too long after. There was a video of Henderson getting on the scale being under 205 and his wife made some sort of sad comment (this was way before the fight.) God only knows what DC was weighing in at but probably had at least 20lbs on him. Obviously not saying that's why DC won it just made it that much worse and showed in the fight when he picked him up like a baby.

DC was a fucking monster. Too bad we didn’t get him in his physical prime. One of the greatest to ever do it. His run in Strikeforce was fucking nuts he was just ragdolling mother fuckers.
I remember seeing him in Strikeforce not knowing much about him then Overeem dropped out of the tournament and he stepped in and I thought the tournament was ruined (in a way it still did, Overeem vs Fedor would have been awesome.)

How does younger DC do against modern day 205 and 265 fighters?

There are no modern day 205 265
It's the same fighters, same game.

The Dan Henderson one was sad. DC already had the wrestling advantage but that was after Henderson had his TRT taken away, I believe not too long after. There was a video of Henderson getting on the scale being under 205 and his wife made some sort of sad comment (this was way before the fight.) God only knows what DC was weighing in at but probably had at least 20lbs on him. Obviously not saying that's why DC won it just made it that much worse and showed in the fight when he picked him up like a baby.

Yes, he really looked like a mw vs a lhw

Saint Jones humbling bully Cormier.

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

Bless!
This was a huge moment in their fight. Jones and Cormier started their rivalry because Cormier didn’t like Jones saying that Jones thought he could take Cormier down. Then Jon takes down Daniel three time in that round. That must have been demoralizing for Cormier.

This was a huge moment in their fight. Jones and Cormier started their rivalry because Cormier didn’t like Jones saying that Jones thought he could take Cormier down. Then Jon takes down Daniel three time in that round. That must have been demoralizing for Cormier.

Imagine making an enemy for life by joking about taking a guy down <lol>

Too bad we never got to see a clean Jon Jones fight him. Would've been an interesting matchup for sure.
lol dcs testosterone is higher than normal people
u naive brah?

Back