• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Daniel Cormier Documentary

I have mixed emotions about DC both as a fighter and as a person.

Skilled gritty guy, still not my fav to watch.

Relatable as a person/host, but shillish and obnoxious as well.

All in all, i dont dislike the guy being on the screen, until someone better shows up.

And no anik, no florian, no bisping either please .

Because they try to turn their secret shame of Jones enormous all consuming career and life asterisks into blame and hate on DC for being able to be a reigning defending champion without all that getting stripped/steroids/arrests hub bub.

It's always someone else's fault.

it's not something that happens only for DC - i think people now is radicalized and polarized to the max - but in this specific case i have to agree.

Reactions: HHJ
His entire championship career is because another man got into a car accident. And he spent the next 5 years shitting on the man who gave him everything. No one in MMA has received more praise for doing less. People have the audacity to have him number 2 all time at LHW with FIVE clear wins.
Not a true DC fan although I respect what hes done. ". No one in MMA has received more praise for doing less" ???? really... Think Connor or Holly Holm win that.
DC beat:
Bigfoot
Josh Barnett
Frank Mir
Big Country
Hendo
Rumble twice
Gus
Stipe
Black Beast

How getting props for that is considered not doing much is beyond me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcochran88
Back