Daniel Cormier should fight Roy Nelson/Matt Mitrione winner for #1 contendership

Really? Manya gotta give the Diaz boys some credit, ya may not like them but I would bet my house that even they would laugh at TS....

Diaz brothers would punch TS dead in the face for making such a rediculous thread

Is the hw division really that shallow that this thread is being made?
No offense I just don't see much in meat head ATM but he could prove some things against Nelson this weekend
I see Roy by sub tho for some reason
Man I'm thinking the UFC might need Barnett and Cormier in here to shake some things up for real and Mir needs to come back

Cormier should fight a striker. Overeem would have been the perfect opponent.

Not only did Mitrione get beat by Kongo, he got outwrestled by him... DC would embarrass Mitrione so thoroughly in that match-up its not even worth while. Not to mention Roy will probably crucifix him, the way he does against most opponents with a limited ground game.

DC would maul either of them, no. Put Cormier against Werdum if/when he beats Nog for a number one contenders bout

D.C. would smash a lot of these guys but right now Overeem has to fight JDS asap.

I wouldn't mind seeing DC ragdoll either of em, but i'd rather see him against someone a little more relevant. It might be a decent tune up fight before putting him against a fellow top fiver.

This. Nelson had nothing to offer JDS in their last fight. Mitrione would get embarrassed in the ring against JDS.

Ya mitrione is tuff and hits hard but would he destroyed by JDS. Nelson would not get ktfo but hang in there like last time.

nahh man,just nahh.

Meathead or Nelson arent near number 1 contership,even if either on of them fought and beat DC.

Cormier needs an opponent since Frank Mir is injured..

Mitrione will probably beat Roy Nelson like Werdum did..

Mitrione vs Cormier

Winner fights winner of BigFoot/Overeem vs Cain/JDS

Anyone else agree?

WTF Roflmao. Mitrione and Nelson are not top 10 fighters and they will likely NEVER get a title shot. What te fuck are you talking about?

Thread title literally made me lol.

How about Cormier vs Big Nog/Werdum winner.

That is a lot of time off for Cormier. Has to wait for Nelson v. Mitrione, then has to wait for Alistair v. Bigfoot and then have the winner of that fight fight JDS or Cain, meaning that Cormier has to wait for three fights to possibly fight twice, which means at least August/September by the time of his second UFC fight. Get him in there February and then in July. Have him fight for the title at year's end if he wins both fights.

Back