Daniel Cormier Still At Odds with Being Handed the UFC Belt Jon Jones Took From Him

He should give up the belt and become the #1 contender with Gus or Volkan being the second This way nobody can say that the belt was handed to him.

The UFC probably won't let him do this. He can mentally do it though. I'm sure that is how he will feel as DC is a real blue collar guy.

If DC beat Jones I think he would have retired from fighting. Now I think he has something to prove again. War DC.

He's looking at it wrong. He needs to realize that Jon lost the fight before he entered the cage. He cheated by taking illegal substances. Had the test results come out prior to their fight, the fight would never have happened and DC would have went on to face the next contender. Jon once again took himself out of competition, leaving DC as the rightful champion.

Let's say Jon and DC were playing Checkers and DC was already up 3-0 games on Jon. On the 4th game, DC gets up to go take a leak, and Jon screws with the board to gain an advantage while DC is away. Then DC comes back and Jon wins the game BUT there's a hidden camera in the room that shows Jon clearly cheated. DC is not now 3-1 against Jon. He's still 3-0 and hasn't yet lost to Jon, because Jon cheated and made that game void. He's not "better" than DC and DC should have zero reason to feel bad that he "lost" to Jon. Stupid analogy, I know, but that's how I see it.
DC is a warrior and he wanted to beat Jon even if he was juiced to the gills. In a street fight there is no testing for drugs. The fact that he lost is what bothers him and it doesn't matter to him that Jon was on gear. He lost to a cheater, but he still lost and that's what bothers him. He stated before he still wanted to fight Jon after he tested positive before UFC 200. I have a lot of respect for DC after the way he handled this. Wasn't a big fan before, but I am now. I hope he gets that third fight with a clean Bones and finishes him.

As opposed to the "popper" champ
tenor.gif

Turinabol-Alpha-Pharma.jpg

This.

Retards are infesting the forums.

Roided victories are not legit. End of story.

Fanboys can bark all they want. The reality of the situation is that Jones is not the champ.

As opposed to the "popper" champ
tenor.gif

Turinabol-Alpha-Pharma.jpg
Is 'neither' an option? They should've vacated the title and had the LHW's compete in a tournament instead of just handing it back to the guy that was viciously knocked out. If Cormier isn't the paper champ that most people think he is, then he should have no problem winning his title back legitimately.

Last edited:
I'm of the opinion that there should be a tournament for the title.

Favorite Shemales: Carol Penelope, Jessy Dubai, Fabiola Voguel, Erika Schneider, Jessica Fox, Danielle Foxx, Lexie Beth, Marianna Cordoba, Mia Isabella, Nathany Gomes, Sabrina Suzuki, Thays Maclyane, Sheylla Wandergirlt, Vaniity, Sabrina DDD, Vo De Balm.

Do you hope it destroys DC from the inside like a chick with a dick?

Wat8.jpg

Have to respect DC's honesty and self-awareness. And for those calling DC a paper champion, Jones obviously thought he needed PEDs to beat DC; otherwise, he wouldn't have taken them.

All I take from this is DC is going to be a force from hell next fight

He should just move up and try to get the HW belt legitimately so he wont have to feel like he never really was the champ.

Is 'neither' an option? They should've vacated the title and had the LHW's compete in a tournament instead of just handing it back to the guy that was viciously knocked out. If Cormier isn't the paper champ that most people think he is, then he should have no problem winning his title back legitimately.

It was when Randy lost to Barnett. Randy had to fight Ricco for the vacant title afterwards.

that's why i feel terrible for d.c. he probably won't ever be able to fight jones again. it will always be an asterisk next to his championship, and it's completely unfair. jones has really fucked up the ufc.

He should just move up and try to get the HW belt legitimately so he wont have to feel like he never really was the champ.

cain's in the way, and he appears set to make a comeback. and we know those guys aren't ever fighting each other.

It was when Randy lost to Barnett. Randy had to fight Ricco for the vacant title afterwards.

That's the way it should be. I understand why Cormier wouldn't want that, but I wish the UFC had done it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back