Daniel Cormier to Stipe: I’m glad I got the 1st one out of 10

Stipe can beat him. He was doing fine in the standup. He got caught coming out the clinch and thats life at HW but being more aware of that type of situation i really do thing he can bully Daniel over time and perhaps finish or win a decision.

Or Daniel can repeat his win over Stipe again. The fight didn’t even last a full round, so it’s hard to make predictions about the outcome of any subsequent fights based on how each guy did prior to the KO in the first fight. DC landed some good, solid shots prior to the KO as well, and his punches seemed faster and crisper than Stipe’s. The truth is, if they fought ten times, each guy would probably have several wins over the other.

Dc doesnt make the fights. Ufc WANTS him to fight black beast.

I bet you didn't make than argument for bisping when he fought henderson....or Gsp. Even though it was the same scenario. You just seem like that kind of a guy.

I bet you didn't make than argument for bisping when he fought henderson....or Gsp. Even though it was the same scenario. You just seem like that kind of a guy.
I did actually.

I said a while back people were just waiting in the shadows for any reasons to start disliking Cormier again. Sherdog is so predictable.

If i knew how to find the exact posts i would. But i always maintained that bisping and the ufc were in good relations with each other. They liked bisping as champion and wanted that belt on him as long as possible. Of course bisping should do what they wanted. What the hell does he care about sherdoggers being mad at him? They hated him before this anyway. Gsp was gonna be the biggest payday hed ever see. His employers are saying,here you go,take this. Of course he will do it. And he do it again. Its his fucking job.

People forget that even before the KO Stipe was getting lit up and overall out classed. DC beating Stipe was inevitable.

Stipe is extremely overrated and has been lucky throughout his career with the matchups he’s gotten/ways his opponents fought. I don’t see Stipe ever beating DC.
Was losing to fabricio before he charged into his fist. Reem dropped him and could have ended the fight. JDS hobbled him with leg kicks early and showed shitty fight iq by backing into the cage like always. I can go on and on. Stipe is good. But I don't think he's the UFC heavyweight goat.

View attachment 452091

I don’t know about Stipe beating DC 9/10...

IMO, I would way rather see the rematch with dc and stipe then DC and Lewis...

Lewis was getting lit up for three rounds before the knockout, and admitted himself he didn’t deserve a title shot.

Stipe got fucked over big time.

9/10 is a little ridiculous. I'm not sure any fighter beats another top guy like that 90% of the time, especially at HW and with no real style clash. I do think Stipe beats him more times than not though without the eye pokes.

Was losing to fabricio before he charged into his fist. Reem dropped him and could have ended the fight. JDS hobbled him with leg kicks early and showed shitty fight iq by backing into the cage like always. I can go on and on. Stipe is good. But I don't think he's the UFC heavyweight goat.

By your logic you probably think Tony Ferguson is a journeyman.

DC is fake humble and his promo is so corny. He's not going to give him a rematch but continue to talk shit. Stipe shouldn't have taken that fight, losing to the LHW champ is a bad look, eye pokes or not.

Neither man wins 9 times out of 10. It is heavyweight. Let's be real.

Stipe was a promoters nightmare though, he has the charisma of a dead moth. I'm sure Dana White is in no rush to jump him back to the top.

One thing that bothers me is that in general he seems to have this chip on his shoulder, but he should've made a massive scene about the eye pokes and he didn't.
Because it's not why he lost fight, if it was we'd hear about it from his wife.

View attachment 452091

I don’t know about Stipe beating DC 9/10...

IMO, I would way rather see the rematch with dc and stipe then DC and Lewis...

Lewis was getting lit up for three rounds before the knockout, and admitted himself he didn’t deserve a title shot.

Stipe got fucked over big time.

I'm a little confused but that picture is actually kinda godlike

whatever man I don’t care - Stipe

Pretty much his response to everything. I couldn’t even name his last win beside Francis and I follow this sport.

Back