Movies Danny De Vito

Favourite Danny Devito Film

• Total voters

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The man is TV legend starring in 2 mega hit shows (Taxi & It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)

He has also starred/co starred in a lot of big movies such as One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest, Twins, Batman Returns, Get Shorty, LA Confidential, The Rainmaker, and Man on the Moon.

But did you also know he is a director? He has directed a couple good movies I like: Matilda, Death to Smoochy & Throw Momma from the train.

What is your favourite Danny Devito Film?

hoffa-1992-003-danny-devito-on-set-camera_0.jpg

Get Shorty.
LA Confidential.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.

I went to college with his daughter, who was in all the theater classes. She used to walk around their parties with her jugs out—they were pretty tremendous. Not a great looking girl, but considering her parents she turned out pretty well.

That is all.

Death to smoochy I guess or Matilda but I havent seen Matilda in years. Throw momma from the train was good too. And I think Duplex is funnier than it gets credit for.

Havent seen Hoffa or war of the roses yet.

Matilda ?
When did sherdog demographics shipped to 9yo girls ??

Having
War of the Roses
Duplex
Throw Momma from the train
and i havent seen Hoffa but i bet it was better than the girlie movie

Matilda aint bad, though. lol
But come on !

Twins I guess. Not a huge fan of his movies but he is absolutely hysterical on It's Always Sunny

Throw Momma from the Train should be winning this by the widest of margins. Y'all have lost your damn minds.

My favorite movie that he's in is L.A. Confidential, but my favorite "Danny Devito movie" is Twins, followed by Ruthless People.

xuted_zps5bzggm6i.gif

He was all in when he played the Penguin.

I like "whats the worst that can happen"

Back