DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

How does Iron Fist compare to Jessica Jones?

I would guess Iron Fist would be decent due to martial arts and fist.

Same Karen, Foggy, cop who Foggy gives cigars for his mom, newspaper guy, Bullseye?

I'm really hungry for more of this Netflix Daredevil... especially DD with nicer red costume.

Some of the recent youtube speculation videos say DD will show up in She-Hulk and Echo on Disney+.
I dont know, but im just hoping for the same fight violence.

I thought that whole Marvel line sucked. Iron Fist was laughable. Dare Devil was too dark and boring. Jessica Jones was stupid. Luke Cage was meh.
The DC ones I liked: Arrow, Flash, Legends, Gotham.

I thought that whole Marvel line sucked. Iron Fist was laughable. Dare Devil was too dark and boring. Jessica Jones was stupid. Luke Cage was meh.
The DC ones I liked: Arrow, Flash, Legends, Gotham.

lol man. Your welcome to like what you like but to trash all the Netflix shows and then praise that CW crap is laughable.

Finished Jessica Jones S1 finally and was gonna jump to Defenders, but after watching first several minutes of that, figured I'd better try Iron Fist first. Episode 1 of Iron Fist didn't totally suck considering they are laying out the story. The Joy Meachum actress has an extremely attractive face. I can see why some like the Colleen Wing actress.

Luke Cage was fantastic.
Daredevil was fantastic
Jessica Jones was fantastic.

Iron fist was laughable.

I watched maybe 3 eps of Iron Fist and am way more motivated to watch this than Jessica Jones.

Back