Dariush has one of the worst chins in LW history

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Benny has one of the worst chins in LW history

1st round knocked out by Ramsey Nijem - this should have put his chin on notice. Ramsey has no KOs and only 3 TKOs in his whole career. Ramsey dropped him once before the knockout too

KOd bad by Barboza - this was a flying knee he lunged into, not an indictment on his chin most LWs get KOd by that

Hernandez KOs him in under a minute - glove touch gate but that was still a bad KO loss

Charles TKOs him 1st round

Arman KOd him dead WHILE HIS LEG WAS IN THE AIR. To be able to generate power for a knockout like that off one leg you need to be a murderous puncher and we KNOW Arman isnt that. So its Bennys chin.

Dober, Klose, Dunham dropped him too, first 2 had him badly hurt hunting a TKO

yeah he's chinny. Arman isn't pillowfisted though didn't you watch the last fight? Beneil took a while to wake up too

yeah he's chinny. Arman isn't pillowfisted though didn't you watch the last fight? Beneil took a while to wake up too

He got a TKO in his last fight after a mountain of GNP.... Its not like he dropped Joaquim and KOd him cold.

Yea his chin is bad. But he's lucky Hatly didn't ref that fight lmao

Shhhhhhhh........... be quite............. bet that shit hard in the future...........quietly.

Definitely on the chinny side. It's why I can never be too confident picking him to win, he's always vulnerable, and has to be perfect for the full 15 minutes.

Shame too, he has all the skills in the world, but his physical attributes can't hold up.

Arman is a tank, a bit of honing on his striking technique and he can generate serious KO power. He's shaping up nicely given his age.

He's finished as a top level fighter. Resistance is shot to pieces. Hope he's ok but he can't resist a good shot anymore. Time to think of life after UFC.

to be able to generate power for a knockout like that off one leg you need to be a murderous puncher and we KNOW Arman isnt that. So its Bennys chin.

The severity of a knee to the head is based on which part of the knee hits, and where, it has nothing to do with a fighters explosive ability or lack thereof.

Arman KOd him dead WHILE HIS LEG WAS IN THE AIR. To be able to generate power for a knockout like that off one leg you need to be a murderous puncher and we KNOW Arman isnt that. So its Bennys chin.
You do understand that you don't need to generate much power in order to KO someone with a knee to the face, right? Especially since Benny's head was falling forward into the knee.

I think his chin just isn't good. I don't think it's spectacularly bad.

I’ve always said this and people were like nah his chin is great!

Arman in close quarters is going to generate power. The flying knee got him in and not only that he popped the hook in right after where Dariush couldn't see. No fault of either guy. That was just clean.

After every fight card, you find a way to excessively dump on fighters with hyperbolic takes and make far too many threads. Never change TS.

Back