Dark Souls III v2: I Blame the Camera

Which SoulsBorne Game is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, another OP weapon for those in need.

Refined Gotthard Twinswords, B scaling in STR and DEX, losing just 20 base damage.

Almost to Wolnir and pyro still sucks cocks. These fuckers with the marukumos or whatevet are fisting my asshole without consent.

Fucking finally...

giphy.gif

Died more as this shit forsaken pyromancer than any other build. What a piece of shit. Its not even a glass cannon. Its a glass dildo.

Ok, another OP weapon for those in need.

Refined Gotthard Twinswords, B scaling in STR and DEX, losing just 20 base damage.

Refined Gotthard Twinswords with carthus rouge are a sleeper pvp/pve murder weapon

Current pyro build rocking a +5 fire dark sword and +4 pyromancy flame. Not understanding the dark sword hype. When upgraded equally, the raw astora straight sword shits all over this thing. Got the witch ring so maybe now I can actually start doing some damage. I've heard sorcery/pyro builds only come alive around level 120. I can see it.

Beat the fucker and got wrecked by dancer. Now I don't even know where to go.

Am I the only one using the washing pole?

I see a lot of them online.

Invaded a guy after the Pontif bonfire right as an Aldrich faithful invaded. He waited so we could double team the host but when he turned his back I backstab him and black crystal out lol.

Am I the only one using the washing pole?

I am using it too and wrecking with a bleed/luck build... gotta love that reach. Just entered NG+, also using Warden Twinblades as backup since the washing pole has low durability. Tempted to give Carthus Curved Sword a try as well.

Washing pole is a popular pvp weapon because of the speed and reach.

Beat the fucker and got wrecked by dancer. Now I don't even know where to go.
Beat the dancer, or go to the smouldering lake/anor londo, they are two good places to level up from. The dancer is tough though.

I have just beaten the dancer, and have got to the first bonfire in Lothric castle, damn these knights have leveled up.
Have also done some little ventures in the King's garden, it is filled with those ash infected creatures though. Fire is recommended!

It seems I'm the only one that's not using an "OP" weapon. I still use that ice sword that I got a little bit after I beat the tree boss. Now I'm facing Dragon Armor and I'm still using that same weapon. I've lost 20 times to Aldrich and like 20 times to Dancer of Boreal Valley but it feels good to win using a weapon that's not insanely powerful. Plus, I like how fast it attacks.

I just voted this game as my favorite. I only played Demon Souls and Bloodborne. I thought Bloodborne was a bit overrated. I had a lot of fun with it but for some reason I breezed through the last few bosses of that game. The first hunter boss destroyed me like 30 - 40 times and I never once faced a boss I thought was tougher than that afterwards. In this game I feel like the bosses keep getting tougher with possibly the exception of the cursed king or whatever his name is. Beat him on 2nd try (first try had no vials). Much better scaling in this game.

Congrats! I love the yolo at the end, then the stunned silence when it's finally over. That's how you spell relief. lol
Lol, thanks. I got super sloppy towards the end. Lucky that attempt didn't end at another close fail. I also wasn't very sober for that, might have loosened me up enough to go at him like I should have been all that time haha.

Lol, thanks. I got super sloppy towards the end. Lucky that attempt didn't end at another close fail. I also wasn't very sober for that, might have loosened me up enough to go at him like I should have been all that time haha.
Ah so that's your secret!

Never even knew Karla was an npc, let alone that she was integral to pyromancy. Gotta find this bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back