Media Darren Till "Promises" He WILL Win UFC Title In Near Future - Will Fight At 205

I like Till but he will get destroyed at 205. If he's healthy there are plenty of fun fights for him at 185.

until he learns to not panic when he’s taken down, and try skipping a bunch of steps you need to take in the process of standing back up I highly doubt it. He gets taken down too easily, and gives up position too easily trying to force standing back up

Only title he is winning is worst takedown defence in the ufc.

Reactions: z99
Till is weird.

Perry's been chasing him around forever, which is guaranteed payday with a decent amount of fanfare.
It seems like a no brainer, but Till's been dodging it for whatever reason.

Dude's a legend in his own mind and need's to come back down to Earth.

Had interview with Ariel, says his next fight is Boxing, but says he's still training MMA and is still eying to win UFC title ASAP.

well.... we can now add Till to the list of "Most Delusional UFC and ex-UFC fighters".

Current Top 3 are :

No.1 Chris Weidman
No.3 Luke Rockhold
No.3 Darren Till

Imagine if he kept fighting in the UFC instead of giving up and running away to "do boxing". He could possible be top 7 or 8 right now.

He should fill in for Bisping in this rumored Karate tournament with with Machida Rockhold and Anderson. I don't understand why or how Bisping would be a part of that having one eye. Till would be a perfect replacement and his style would be great for that.

Laugh at Till all you want but his recent opponents are murderers row:

- beat Gastelum
- I had him beating Whittaker in a razor close fight
- Brunson loss was bad
- DDP is now champion

But yeah, he won't win a belt at this point. I do believe he can still win some fights though.

he must be talking about one of those foam title belts in the claw machine at the bowling alley or something

he almost had DDP out in that first round. still can't believe he trained with kamzhat that whole time and had the worst takedown defense i've ever seen.

Darren accumulated too many injuries and his knee was shot in that fight.

Ultimately he's a talented guy who never met his full potential, both from tough luck with injuries and likely cutting too much weight for years.

He just needs to change his last name so he can start his MMA record over undefeated

If he comes back he needs to fight the appropriate competition. You can't keep giving him higher level guys if he can't beat them. I wish the UFC did better about evaluating a fighter's current abilities instead of previous hype or potential. They get around to it eventually but they have a habit of keeping certain ones at the top despite losing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back