Media Darren Till wants to fight Nick Diaz

Nick is the easiest 'big name' fight available right now, I imagine a lot of guys at WW/MW are wanting that fight.

Winner gets immediate title shot from Dana/WME.

I think in a weird way, this match up makes some sense.
Both need a win and they both want a big name. It's actually winnable for both... although I would favor Till.

Darren Till is yesterday's news, the highlights of his career right now is riding in a car with Khamzat and jumping on the cage after one of Khamzat's fights.

Geez Till's confidence must be lower than we thought if he's pondering a fight with Nick

That's because he knows he isn't beating any of the top guys at 185.

Nick is the easiest 'big name' fight available right now, I imagine a lot of guys at WW/MW are wanting that fight.

Yup it's a great career move and makes a lot of sense, but can't let that get in the way of SD shitting on a fighter.

Darren's self confidence seems not to be high. I wonder, if he even lose vs Nate, lol..

I'd be open to fighting nick diaz these days. Fuck off Darren

Geez Till's confidence must be lower than we thought if he's pondering a fight with Nick

If Nick isn't available, Till's next callout...........
Zw

This thread is another perfect example of how MMA “fans” can turn on any fighter.

Till had a competitive fight with Whittaker two years ago which is not a terribly long time or so it feels. But of course he’s a useless bum can now because he’s a bit inactive, injured and building himself up again.

He’s still only 29 years old and so has plenty of time to get back on top, you fickle bunch of loser neckbeard degenerates. He’s just poking fun on Twitter a little bit. Relax.

Could you imagine the fallout if Nick came back in shape and beat him? Yes, we all know it's VERY unlikely, but still, stupid fight to ask for. Zero win for him in it at all.

Back