Media Darrion Caldwell Acting Like a Complete Jackass Following Laughable Performance.

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
Watch till the very end..

What the fuck you crying about bro? You had a terrible performance.

All you did was try to hold Horiguchi down, you literally did zero damage.

Kick rocks bud.

-HoFF.

DC21C8D0-2BCA-46F8-BE24-2C2CFEB91BF1.gif

Last edited:
Slap on the camera was the most damage he did that night

Glad Guchi got that decision.

When you're not trying to inflict any type of damage to your opponent you should never get the decision.

i would also be mad if I got beaten by a small asian boy TWICE

Glad Guchi got that decision.

When you're not trying to inflict any type of damage to your opponent you should never get the decision.

I was happy to see he got the W as well.

Literally almost fell asleep during that fight though.

Wanted to like him because he wrestled at NC State (I went wrestling camp there while in high school and won the takedown and regular wrestling tourney) but damn he comes off terrible in this clip.
<6>

Americans annoy me so much(no offence)

Can someone tell me why black Americans have to use the N word every sentence? It doesn’t make any sense and is degrading.

As a black Brit I need to understand this, please and thanks you.

Also lol at a lay and pray artist talking shit after the fight, you shouldn’t get rewarded for lay and pray.
War guch.
It’s just a word that’s used heavily and it slips out in emotional moments. He prob didn’t wanna say it on camera but he was pissed and it slipped out. I get it. Definitely not a good look tho. Don’t know why this camera footage even got out tbh. There is nothing positive that can come out of this footage being public.

I was at Rizin 14 when he lost to Horiguchi the first time. There was a part after the fight which wasn't shown on the broadcast. Horiguchi hugged him after the fight and a few seconds later Caldwell climbed out of the ring and ran away up the ramp like Forrest Griffin, only the entrance way was closed so he looked around for a bit and then had to jump down off the back of the stage.

He got out of there pretty quickly. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who takes a loss well.

Americans annoy me so much(no offence)

Can someone tell me why black Americans have to use the N word every sentence? It doesn’t make any sense and is degrading.

As a black Brit I need to understand this, please and thanks you.

Also lol at a lay and pray artist talking shit after the fight, you shouldn’t get rewarded for lay and pray.
War guch.
https://media.giphy.com/media/srTYyZ1BjBtGU/giphy.gif
I don’t think this is the place to discuss why black Americans use the N word so much this thread could get messy as a white American I know not to even voice my opinion.

Last edited:
Way to lose yourself some fans a hole

Slap on the camera was the most damage he did that night

Right? I do not understand why he is so mad, if anything he should be upset with himself.

It is a fight not a wrestling match, my guy literally just was holding on Horiguchi all night long, did not look to pass his guard for most of the fight, did not work any submissions really, did little to no ground and pound.

That L was all on him for being content to just hold position on Horiguchi to score points rather than actually look to win.

was that a fan with a camera or an official bellator camera? either way idk why he hit the camera, obviously he's emotional

Watch till the very end..

What the fuck you crying about bro? You had a terrible performance.

All you did was try to hold Horiguchi down, you literally did zero damage.

Kick rocks bud.

-HoFF.

View attachment 602119

Didnt watch the entire fight. Did Horiguchi actually win?

Right? I do not understand why he is so mad, if anything he should be upset with himself.

It is a fight not a wrestling match, my guy literally just was holding on Horiguchi all night long, did not look to pass his guard for most of the fight, did not work any submissions really, did little to no ground and pound.

That L was all on him for being content to just hold position on Horiguchi to score points rather than actually look to win.
How did Horiguchi win? I only watched a tiny bit of fight and turned it off.

Didnt watch the entire fight. Did Horiguchi actually win?

Caldwell held him down majority of the night, but inflicted very little damage.

I guess it was close, but I like the Gooch more, so I was happy to see him win.

<Fedor23>

Back