Database Error/503 Error

I regularly get them. The forum servers either don't have enough bandwith or just shitty code. Or both.

Seriously, I may experience this once or so a week.

Bandwidth issue possibly, shitty code, not likely.

Maybe shoot a PM to Buffaloed, allow him opportunity to benefit from your superior coding skills and knowledge.

I'm sure he could. But I'm not cheap.

It's becoming unbearable.
Installed a 4th browser (komodo) after wiping everything in opera, firefox and chrome and still getting them 30% of times I click on anything.

It's becoming unbearable.
Installed a 4th browser (komodo) after wiping everything in opera, firefox and chrome and still getting them 30% of times I click on anything.

did you read the OP in this thread and do everything on the checklist?

Getting it for the first time in a long time. 1 out of 3ish pages right now.

LOL @ the fix clear your cache, people dont want to clear there cache. it fixed my issue but its a site issue and important you understand that.

and important you understand that this is a work around and not a fix.

this is clearly a webserver issue and im not even a web developer. go figurrrrrrrrrr.

LOL @ the fix clear your cache, people dont want to clear there cache. it fixed my issue but its a site issue and important you understand that.

and important you understand that this is a work around and not a fix.

this is clearly a webserver issue and im not even a web developer. go figurrrrrrrrrr.

Well, now that this has finally been established we can get to work on getting it fixed.

Not switching from chrome to use sherdog.
Every 3rd time I click on something I get the guru meditation, sometimes 3-4 times in a row.
Done complete wipe of browser (something that shouldn't have to be asked of users of a forum) to no avail.

Not switching from chrome to use sherdog.
Every 3rd time I click on something I get the guru meditation, sometimes 3-4 times in a row.
Done complete wipe of browser (something that shouldn't have to be asked of users of a forum) to no avail.

Same here. Only site I have any problem with. Go figure

i only ever have this on fight nights where i post a ton.

I had it last night but hitting the clear cookies at the bottom on the red stripe seems to have fixed it.

Can't load main page but no problem getting into forum...Is this related??? Little help please...

Back