News David Adeleye vs Solomon Dacres English Heavyweight championship-fight set for July 20 in Birmingham

Who wins?

• Solomon Dacres

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm surprised this is a poll. Adeleye should win this. I may be missing something, but Dacres is not a finisher at this point, and I'd be amazed if he gets a win here.

Dacres isn't very good, so i'd be shocked if Adeleye doesn't win this one convincingly. A few decent scraps on this card for sure.

Really good fight both have a common opponent in Sokolowski, Adeleye fought him in his 6th fight and Dacres fought him in his 3rd both guys were thought to be a bit better then they were advertised at that stage both won but Dacres made it look much easier .

Adeleye has sparred both Fury and more Joshua recently, Dacres is a regular sparring guy with Fury but I think Adeleye will be more accustomed to Dacres and find his punch get to him unlike he was able to with Wardley . This is Dacres first big fight , Adaleye should have the slight edge here he’s fought a bit more to British champion level . Another loss for Adeleye so soon it’s going to be a major blow to him .

It’s a pickem fight there’s nothing to suggest one guy should win easy you even have a fight I mentioned where most think Adeleye lost a controversial 6 rounder ? Lol

Solomon can box and has a better ring IQ it’s going to be one of those fights ,boxer vs puncher .

Last edited:
Really good fight both have a common opponent in Sokolowski, Adeleye fought him in his 6th fight and Dacres fought him in his 3rd both guys were thought to be a bit better then they were advertised at that stage both won but Dacres made it look much easier .

Adeleye has sparred both Fury and more Joshua recently, Dacres is a regular sparring guy with Fury but I think Adeleye will be more accustomed to Dacres and find his punch get to him unlike he was able to with Wardley . This is Dacres first big fight , Adaleye should have the slight edge here he’s fought a bit more to British champion level . Another loss for Adeleye so soon it’s going to be a major blow to him .

It’s a pickem fight there’s nothing to suggest one guy should win easy you even have a fight I mentioned where most think Adeleye lost a controversial 6 rounder ? Lol

Solomon can box and has a better ring IQ it’s going to be one of those fights ,boxer vs puncher .
I agree, Solomon may be the better pure boxer, and like you said they also have a common opponent in Polish journeyman Kamil Sokolowski.
From what I remember Dacres beat him more convincingly, but something tells me Adeleye will find the stoppage here.

Back