David Teymur - Don Madge: UFC Liverpool

Uh, logical match-making... Teymur will sleep this guy .

Yeaj, yeah, yeah, of course this is bad matchmaking, but I'm actually ok with prospects not getting rushed for once. It might end up with a nice KO, and a future top 15 fight.

They must be trying to get teymur more finishes so they can market him? Side note: why do they sign so many EFC guys when they’re basically all 0-2 cut fighters? Am I missing someone?

Last edited:
What the fuck is this shit? Does anyone know why Madge is getting this shot? Teymur should be fighting ranked guys lmao.

This is what's called a showcase bout.

When he's already 4-0 in the UFC against quality opposition? I don't get it.
I honestly think the reasoning behind this fight is that nobody notable wanted to fly to Liverpool to fight Teymur.

When he's already 4-0 in the UFC against quality opposition? I don't get it.
I honestly think the reasoning behind this fight is that nobody notable wanted to fly to Liverpool to fight Teymur.

A good finish to kick start some hype. He's a solid fighter but not that many people talk about him. I actually think it makes sense.

Lololol. The UFC does it again!

Signing some random African guy no one has heard of, to fight Teymur who has done everything right to prove he deserves a ranked fighter.

Fucking morons is all I can say. He could have become a big name and contender with his next fight, if they just gave him the chance.

Could be getting punished for the Klose fight.

But really no reason Teymur vs Taisumov shouldn't happen. Unless Taisumov can't fight in the UK

Questionable match making here. Would have much rather saw teymur vs felder

Very weird fight. so random

Lol at first I thought it was the other Teymur brother. But no, thats the legit one.

Lmao. Fire that fucktarded matchmaker at once.

FUCK YES

Teymur one of my fav lightweights cant wait to watch his striking

tumblr_omcjyvGPyt1r7vh24o2_540.gif

giphy.gif

Fuck this match up, they should match Teymur up with someone like Pettis

Sounds about right. Instead of building a fighter... he is fighting his way down the rankings.

Fuck this match up, they should match Teymur up with someone like Pettis

Perfect fight. Pettis has to prove he still belongs in the rankings anyway.

Dude is 2-5 in his last 7 and still ranked. UFC is going full retard nowadays, rankings are based on twitter followers or whatever, and no ranked guys coming off a loss need to prove their ranking against unranked guys on a winstreak anymore.

For the most part just about any South African EFC fighter should be nowhere near the UFC. If they are signed they should be matched with only the lowest level prelims fighters.

Does former EFC/South-African HW champ Ruan Potts even fight anymore? I feel like he was traumatized from getting absolutely brutalized by the low-level UFC HW division.

Back