Day in the Life: The Evolution of Volkan Oezdemir - Episode 1

Good to see Swolekan (All the Time) get some good grapplingtraining.

He will be a threat both standing up and on the ground.

I really hope they don't reschedule his fight with shogun.

I would rather see both guys fight someone else, as a big fan of both that fight would have depressed me lol

Volkan looks like a leek. I think he's a living leek disguised as an UFC fighter...

He's a poormans Rumble Johnson

I was thinking rich man’s Manuwa.

Anyways, I thought he’d put up a little more fight against old ass Cormier coming back from getting cracked real good. DC made that shit look easy.

I don't care about the day in the life of Volkan Frankmir

I don't care about the day in the life of Volkan Frankmir

Have you actually found the thread from 3 months ago just for this lame attempt of an idiotic joke?

Dude, you're pathetic.

People were saying he was going to fuck Cormier up. Until he didn't. Then they once again refused to give DC his credit. How y'all like DC now?

Volkan was my buddy back in the day.we used to chat on msn all the time. He's been training jiu-jitsu for more than 10 years contrary to what people seem to think here

Have you actually found the thread from 3 months ago just for this lame attempt of an idiotic joke?

Dude, you're pathetic.
It was on the main page. Don't know how if the last post was from April. Perhaps someones post before mine was deleted.

Volkan was my buddy back in the day.we used to chat on msn all the time. He's been training jiu-jitsu for more than 10 years contrary to what people seem to think here
Are you from Switzerland?

Are you from Switzerland?

No from France. But Volkan is a french speaking Swiss, it's his first language. Not a lot of people know it ;-). He often came to France to participate in seminars in the past. Good times

One o
One Of my my swiss told me 5 years ago he was training bjj with volkan,WE dont know but maybe he is very good on the ground

No from France. But Volkan is a french speaking Swiss, it's his first language. Not a lot of people know it ;-). He often came to France to participate in seminars in the past. Good times
I am not from France but I remember following the French mma scene back in the day because you were way ahead compared to other Europe countries.
I read Cyrille Diabaté blog religiously, funny guy.

One o

One Of my my swiss told me 5 years ago he was training bjj with volkan,WE dont know but maybe he is very good on the ground

He has trained grappling for more yhan ten years for what i can recall. He participated in a grappling tournament in Thailand back in the day in 2007 or 2008, when he traveled here to train muay thai.

He's got some moves, he can pass guard well and is skilled in pinning you down. Granted it may be average for the UFC Top 5 general level but he's no stranger to jiu-jitsu wars

I am not from France but I remember following the French mma scene back in the day because you were way ahead compared to other Europe countries.
I read Cyrille Diabaté blog religiously, funny guy.

But you're french speaking? Are you from Quebec?

Yeah we got a good generation of guys in the last ten years, sadly the prohibition of MMA events is holding us back

And i used to read Cyril diabate's blog religiously too lol

Back