DAZN prices to increase again

Disney plus is losing money. I doubt DAZN can continue to take the hit that DIsney can to beef up subscribers and then later raise prices.

"Disney’s streaming efforts, which include Hulu and ESPN+, are losing money — $1.1 billion during the most recent quarter — and investors have become more eager to see returns. Disney has promised investors that Disney+ will be profitable by the end of fiscal 2024. Cue last week’s layoff announcement: some of the most severe in the company’s history and part of a broader effort to rustle up $5.5 billion in savings, including $3 billion in content costs.

https://www.theday.com/business/202...lywood-slashes-jobs-as-streaming-bubble-pops/

I will let my sub lapse for sure at this price unless they really step up

Last edited:
Its going to take Wilder/AJ and Canelo fighting for a cruiserweight title or defending against Benavidez or Morrell to get me signed up again for another annual cycle.

Its going to take Wilder/AJ and Canelo fighting for a cruiserweight title or defending against Benavidez or Morrell to get me signed up again for another annual cycle.

well looks like you are not signing back in lol

Don't think they're going to be around for much longer.

DAZN sent me a questionnaire the other day via email ... I told the truth.

1. Their fight cards stink for the most part.
2. Their future cards stink.
3. Casting their app stinks. I don't have issues casting any of the other major sports apps.
4. Their announcers stink. I spent time crushing this one in particular.
5. Their production feels small time and it stinks.
6. I get less out of DAZN than I do than any of the other sports apps but I pay much more.
7. I chose to buy the Showtime PPV over saving $25 using DAZN for Davis/Garica PPV and glad I did because I can't trust the app especially when I have guests coming over.
8. I bought the DAZN subscription for boxing and I've been very disappointed in the cards. There were some exceptions.
9. I plan on using alternative options to watch future DAZN events once my subscriptions runs out.

DAZN sent me a questionnaire the other day via email ... I told the truth.

1. Their fight cards stink for the most part.
2. Their future cards stink.
3. Casting their app stinks. I don't have issues casting any of the other major sports apps.
4. Their announcers stink. I spent time crushing this one in particular.
5. Their production feels small time and it stinks.
6. I get less out of DAZN than I do than any of the other sports apps but I pay much more.
7. I chose to buy the Showtime PPV over saving $25 using DAZN for Davis/Garica PPV and glad I did because I can't trust the app especially when I have guests coming over.
8. I bought the DAZN subscription for boxing and I've been very disappointed in the cards. There were some exceptions.
9. I plan on using alternative options to watch future DAZN events once my subscriptions runs out.
The PPV is the only real problem for me. I shouldn't have to pay a sub and then a pay 50-100 bucks to watch a fight. I mean, go ahead and offer it as PPV but give the subscribers the fight with their plan. I can see for co-promoted PPVs perhaps, like if half the card is Top Rank or PBC, like Tank/Ryan but not for DAZN exclusive events.

do people not die any more or something? I see so many of these vids where the person just carries on as normal

If you don't see the car coming, it can't kill you.

Oh, this should work out well for them.
Aubach_%28Wiehl%29_nahe_dem_Weiherdamm_in_Wildbergerhütte.jpg
In the past I used to go to bars for fights, wasn't an expert in the above. the last 2 weekends we watched at my brother in laws apartment. first, to our credit we did pay for one ppv....but there were 2 events on both weekends so we went down to the strem for the second event and it has gotten so much easier and more accessible. seemingloy every guy in the room knew of a reliable site

Christ this is shameful …

Meh, DAZN offers more than just traditional boxing. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't care for this silliness either but they aren't just a boxing app. They have all sorts of weird shit on there.

Back