Media DC “We are still searching space for Alistair’s head.”

fuck outta here. Alistair gonna get thrown to the mat and GNP'd
Who have you ever seen just hold Reem down for a whole fight , he has good takedown defense if the fight stays standing Reem would kick his to ribs in.

Agreed really bad match for DC
maybe at the latest like 2-3 years ago when he was on his econoreem run and he had some momentum. even then tho he got his shot vs stipe and stipe took him down and bounced his head off the mat within 30 seconds of being on top.

so nah, unless it was ubereem. he wouldnt stand a chance outside of landing some crazy shit in the first few minutes

Who have you ever seen just hold Reem down for a whole fight , he has good takedown defense if the fight stays standing Reem would kick his to ribs in.
19w40w.gif

Alistair-Overeem-gets-FINISHED-by-GNP-vs-Stipe-Miocic-R1-1.gif

curtis-blaydes-alistair-overeem-ufc-225-5.jpg

Reem takes losses so well, it's incredible. Back to back horrendous KO losses to Ngannou and Blaydes would end the careers of less focussed fighters.

Yep, he has been brutally finished so many times and it has never deterred him. You can never count Reem out.

That's fucked up they zoom in on Reem's face like that

<2>

We all know he can be kod lol Styles make fights tjo I think Overreem fight like he did against Brock and was cautious about the TD he could take it , either way I hespect your opinion haha I wouldn't count DC out by s long shot

We all know he can be kod lol Styles make fights tjo I think Overreem fight like he did against Brock and was cautious about the TD he could take it , either way I hespect your opinion haha I wouldn't count DC out by s long shot
DC will high crotch throw the reem in the first min and then polish him off with champ champ huge huge balls balls concussive bombs to the dome,like lesser fighters than he have done before him.

Cormier knocks him out in the clinch, and I mean out cold

The way DC broke it down in a podcast was accurate I think. He was rocked by the headkick and his balance was off, but what caused him to go down was Jon's slick follow up leg sweep which spun him around and ruined his already off equilibrium. The "body kick" didn't land for shit I'm not sure what you're talking about there (didn't even touch him), DC was totally off balance and when he tried to evade he fell to the ground. From there he was too hurt to power back to his feet and Jon finished it very well, not letting him recover.
Yeah getting KO'd tends to ruin your equilibrium

This is definitely a styles make the fight matchup. I guess you can try to compare how good Ngannou is compared to JDS which both are a bit similar but this is also an older Cain that is hard to gauge for anyone at this time. I think a Miocic or Werdum will always be a tougher fight for Cain but if he lost a step and can't take Ngannou down I see him losing. Both gameplans for this fight are pretty obvious, the hardest prediction to make imo is what is the current version of Cain like. More often then not I see how a fighter can change overnight after 1 fight.

I pick Cain if he is 100 percent and close to his prime version. If he's far from it he loses. I take it this is 3 rounds or are they going 5 for a main event? Not sure who that would favor at this time. Back in the day Cain would go solid for 5 rounds but if he can't get it to the mat he's in deep shit.

I've heard of the Headless Horseman...

HH.jpg

but this is the first time I've heard of a Headless Horse-eater.

Still to this day I don't understand what Overeem was thinking leaving himself open like that. Dude has so much fight experience and let himself get KO'd stiff by that huge looping punch from an absolute monster lol.

Reem takes losses so well, it's incredible. Back to back horrendous KO losses to Ngannou and Blaydes would end the careers of less focussed fighters.
When you are a true martial artist, the fight is just about testing yourself... win or lose you become a better man. Reem knows this and many others know this. Seem's like this is the old guard way. FIghters nowadays are way more concerned with glory and the belt etc.... Those things are important to strive for but the main goal should be to do your best in every fight win or lose.

Back