DC confirms he will retire after Stipe Miocic trilogy.

They need to do an interim belt right now so things can keep moving.. Sorry interim belt haters =/

DC confirms he will retire after Stipe Miocic trilogy.
<DontBelieve1><DCrying>
<JonesLaugh>

As long as it's not in Anaheim at the Honda Center, DC has a shot.

DC has fought at the Honda Center twice in his career and is 0-2 there and was finished twice. The two times he's been stopped in his entire career.

I was at both events.
Maybe he can win as long as you're not there.

<seedat>

DC has fought at the Honda Center twice in his career and is 0-2 there and was finished twice. The two times he's been stopped in his entire career.

Jones vs. DC 2
Stipe vs. DC 2

I was at both events.

Except DC has only been finished once in his career. Only by Stipe in his last fight. No "Clean" fighter has ever been able to finish DC.

He should have retired the first time around and then we wouldn't be in this mess. I hope he loses because he doesn't deserve an immediate title shot and hes not looking to defend if he does win.

Plus Stipe vs Ngannou II should be the title fight we're getting anyway.

Jones vs. DC 2
Stipe vs. DC 2

I was at both events.

NC doesn't count, so he's actually 0-1 with one finish loss to Stipe.

He will always be the Popeyes Champ to me!

DC has always been an incredibly likable guy.

I only soured on him after he adopted the Jon Jones eye pokes.

If you cant beat em, join em.

With that being said, I wish DC the best after Stipe defends his belt.

Looking forward to him sticking around as a commentator.

What a drama queen..didnt he say he was going to retire already just like rogan did?

Lol at the salty little cunts in here whinging about eye pokes. There are far worse and far more egregious eye pokes committed by fighters other than DC. Jones and Tony Ferg come immediately to mind.

DC is telling a lot of things. If he wins he will fight Ngannou or Jones. If he loses he will not want to go out like this and fight again...

In that case, Stipe should just pull out and let DC piss off. No need to risk a career ending eye injury by fighting a guy as a favor basically. He has nothing to prove, he just finished him.

Just do a legacy fight against a veteran hw like jds, reem, or take on a young guy if he wants

No rematch for the belt!

Just fight clean this time DC. He's honestly tainted his image spending so much time trying to be the moral high ground over Jones, to then have the towelgate incident and twice having raked stipes eyes causing actual damages.

Jones vs. DC 2
Stipe vs. DC 2

I was at both events.

I was at both as well! Both KOs were ruthless but the Jones 2 was a game-ender of a finish with the post fight antics.

Late stoppage + Comier crying and stumbling around while Jones gives fake love/respect....

<DCrying><JonesLaugh>

Back