DC Fans Ready to Puke --- Another Six or Eight Months of the Cousins Debate

platypus44

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
To be or not to be. Franchise Tag or not.
Cousins puts up great stats but tends to make horrible mistakes at the worst possible times. He probably racks up some of his stats on short dinky passes when the game is out of reach.
But I don't think that the Skins will do better and he is head and shoulders above anyone else they have had in the last 25 years.
I vote for a long term contract to put this issue behind us and start building an actual team.

Ones thing for sure is that whatever the Redskins decide, it will for sure be the wrong decision and will set them back many more years.

Ones thing for sure is that whatever the Redskins decide, it will for sure be the wrong decision and will set them back many more years.
Are you saying they're not a top ten team?

To be or not to be. Franchise Tag or not.
Cousins puts up great stats but tends to make horrible mistakes at the worst possible times. He probably racks up some of his stats on short dinky passes when the game is out of reach.
But I don't think that the Skins will do better and he is head and shoulders above anyone else they have had in the last 25 years.
I vote for a long term contract to put this issue behind us and start building an actual team.

Trade him to Browns, and draft Rosen.

I think he is the most fitting quarterback they've had so far. Matches the Dan Snyder-era tradition of winning the game and screwing it up at the end in ridiculous fashion.

The good thing at least is seeing Danny boy's fart-face look of internal rage every time Cousins goofs and throws the game away. Dont worry, Snyder will trade him, and Cousins will go to a Superbowl the next year.

How are they going to trade cousins to the browns

Gruden threw Cousins under the bus worse than I've seen from a head coach to a starting QB in a long time. Cousins is gone, I think. Good luck finding another QB at that level or above. Skins are going to suck for quite some time coming...

Back