DC Interviews Gus

The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
dont know if either of these vids have been posted. posting them anyway!

2 of the nicest guys in the UFC, and the top 2 LHW in the world. (minus jones) DC giving him a bit of a hard time, but all smiles and mutual respect between them.

2:57 - BRO FIST between Cormier and Gus after he gives Gus credit for out-wrestling him
5:13 - you don't like looking at me! you about to get in a second boy! (probably the friendliest threat I've ever seen)

here's DC saying he wont defend the HW belt if he wins, (unless a BIG fight - assuming he means either Brock or JJ) and will go back to LHW to defend until he turns 40 in a year and retires. so he's got 1 more fight after stipe

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

<3>

Not available in my fucking shithole country

if he has one fight left after Stipe, it's not Gus.

He will want a big money fight...that's Brock or Jon Jones. There is no one else

You peasants need to move to a 1st world country and stop complaining about not being able to watch this video from Somalia.

Or just download vpn app from app store. That easy

Not available in my country..... did DC mention Gus vs Rockhold by any chance?

Saw this on UFC tonight. Is it just me or is Gus’s head gigantic looking? Like bigger bloated face, huge jaws etc. he looked a lot different

Not available in my country..... did DC mention Gus vs Rockhold by any chance?
Yeah DC mentions it, and Gus basically says why not, but Gus also says he's more interested in an interim title, as DC is busy fighting Stipe Miocic next.

Saw this on UFC tonight. Is it just me or is Gus’s head gigantic looking? Like bigger bloated face, huge jaws etc. he looked a lot different
Well he's probably 245+ lbs right now, he's coming of shoulder rehab and probably eating like a heavyweight

DC brings out the rivalry in anybody, I swear. Funny interview for sure. And Gustafsson seeming very comfortable and confident.

Yeah DC mentions it, and Gus basically says why not, but Gus also says he's more interested in an interim title, as DC is busy fighting Stipe Miocic next.

interim belt?

giphy.gif

FOX discriminating against non-Americans.

What else is new?

Gus said he was 235 - 240lb on Rogan. He's leaner at 240 than Werdum at 240. Dude could win the HW belt with the right game plan.

You peasants need to move to a 1st world country and stop complaining about not being able to watch this video from Somalia.

Or just download vpn app from app store. That easy
Sitting in a first world country, still can’t see shit.

Back