Elections DC Protest/Riot Megathread ***V2***

This Legit Shoot Here? & Should BLM/Antifa Have Received The Same At Police Stations & Court Houses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why won’t they give his name. Isn’t he a hero? They know he’s not, he’s the murderer of an unarmed non threat.

The left always makes the police give the names of officers who shoot during incidents.

oh and

4zmy2m.jpg
Ok dude
i call bullshit

ANYONE setting foot in that building was subject to shoot first ask questions later....... you break into the capitol you get shot .. frankly im surprised they didnt shoot like 200 people that day...

if this was dems trying to "steal" the election and raiding the capitol you would have been yelling for them to open fire.....

Ahhhhh....u wut, mate?

I am definitely not defending shit smearers. You made that false equivalency. I am condemning a manufactured false flag to conflate people with questions about election security with being terrorists. Dont you remember how it was an established fact Hillary engaged in election fraud with Bernie, and a Stanford Study proved that? Did you not see this Time article about "election fortification" where they swapped out the words "fraud" with "fortifying"? https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Did you just expect everyone to be cool with the fact there were countless video recorded cases of election fraud (2+ million cases on hereistheevidence.com)?

Wait....are you defending quid pro quo at the expense of the American people and at the same time defending Hunter Biden for being a crack smoking pedo?! Damn, man! I can not believe you believe in pedophilia! That is WHACK! Bro, do not defend pedophilia, that is wrong! Joe Biden messed his daughter Ashley up for life by taking naked showers with her when she was 12. She admitted she became a crack and sex addict because of his pedophilia inflicted trauma. Dang man, thats whack, I can not believe that you believe crack smoking pedophilia is a good thing! Wow! Stop being a crack smoking pedo, bro. (2 can play your dumbo game)
Trump lost get over it

Trump lost get over it
Sorry bro, I loathe Trump. Get out of your basic bitch paradigm. There is more to this world than Orange and Blue.

Want to imbibe on some issues or are you shook? I think you are shook to be honest.

Ok dude
i call bullshit

ANYONE setting foot in that building was subject to shoot first ask questions later....... you break into the capitol you get shot .. frankly im surprised they didnt shoot like 200 people that day...

if this was dems trying to "steal" the election and raiding the capitol you would have been yelling for them to open fire.....

These people are so radicalized, they don't ponder to look at this state of affairs in conservatism, knowing damn well Saint Reagan could never get elected in this party.

Ok dude
i call bullshit

I though we agreed that ALL UNARMED people do no deserve to be shot. We even went to those struggling with cops unarmed that could easily become threats in a split second of getting the upper hand. We remember 2020. All the violent riots we had spoke to that truth that was forced upon us. And now it’s abandoned out of political expedience?

no sir officer Rick. All things are the same or they aren’t Sherbro

Ok dude
i call bullshit

There's a 17 yr old facing prosecution for shooting a couple of felons trying to murder him.

I do think this looks like a justified shoot. But the hypocrisy from the media and most of the left on this is priceless

Stunning photo. Full Hollywood production and story telling.

There's no way you go to an actual attempted fucking coup dressed in fancy dress. No chance in hell. I'm not saying there were no armed militia types there genuinely wanting to try and do harm, but that guy is NOT one of them - that guy is a fucking plant, the way those cameras are following him around the entire place, he's like the lead character in a fucking movie. That entire narrative is staged as fuck - not the event itself, but that guy's presence there as some kind of 'ring leader' or frontman for the movement.

Also, if things truly were that chaotic and scary, there wouldn't be media folks within touching distance of that bloke, in a very uniform and tidy manner. Very iffy, that photo, and the whole media pied piper behaviour following that bloke around.

Stunning photo. Full Hollywood production and story telling.

it is almost like they had professional production crews and then even had a professional production company to edit all the footage for a video to be ran non-stop during the impeachment trial. Oh yea, that is true.

Sorry bro, I loathe Trump. Get out of your basic bitch paradigm. There is more to this world than Orange and Blue.

Want to imbibe on some issues or are you shook? I think you are shook to be honest.

Orange?

Trump (orange) and the libs (Blue). Many, on both side, want to boil everything down to you have to support Trump or the Dems, but they are both poor choices and it is a Hegelian Dialectic. If one opposes Biden on one thing, 'well then they must be Qanon touting Russian agents that supports Trump on everything'. This Hegelian Dialectic and 'lesser of two evils" team politics mindset is how and why we keep getting so screwed over.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back