DC responds to Lewis "scared of jones" comments

Fuck off TS.

Like it's DC's responsibility to chase down sone scumbag thats cheated against him multiple times, just so that same scumbag can cheat again?? Haha

How about juicehead gets in his knees and begs? Fucking steriod cheat cant sell more the a couple hundred thousand ppvs without the champ champ anyways.

Jones fans crack me up.

He prefers to pretend he is HW champ and "defended" 1 time... Miocic is the real badass HW of all time and Jones the real LHW.

All in Cormier's life is fake, since belts to the real life. Pretending is all he has. Very sad. At the end of the day, when he goes to sleep, he thinks about that for sure.

Wow this is a really shitty post man. Shitty post of the year I think. DC beat Stipe fair and square so I dont know what the fuck you are talking about there.

There is no shame in losing to Jones either...... WTF? Too bad Jones had to be cheating the whole time and tarnish it all.

Remember when he tried to dictate the time and place of when/where Jon had to fight him like some primadonna? <45>

<DCrying>

Two times cormiers fight with Jones was canceled due to cheating

A third time fight result was overturned

Anyone who truly believes this is not jones fault is wrong

The difference is that DC was chasing after that rematch when he was sure the first fight was a fluke. Now DC knows Jones has his number, and he wants nothing to do with him anymore.

I don't think we need to see Jones v DC III...

Gus vs DC rematch would be fun if Gus beats Jones

DC has an easy path to being a true double champ. He could beat Lewis at HW (very high odds), beat Smith at LHW (high odds), go back to beat Lesnar at HW (high odds) and in the mean time hope for Jones to lose a fight.

DC has an easy path to being a true double champ. He could beat Lewis at HW (very high odds), beat Smith at LHW (high odds), go back to beat Lesnar at HW (high odds) and in the mean time hope for Jones to lose a fight.

I totally agree with you except DC is already a true double champ. He is defending the belt within 6 Months unlike another person who shall remain unnamed.

If people here were fighters/athletes, they will understand that doing 2 full camps, losing 2 fights and then discovering that your opponent was on forbidden products the two times, is a good reason for not fighting him a third time.
DC hates Jones and he has the right to.

Jones fans need to just accept that DC is the champ champ and true GOAT and that their boy is nothing more than a repeat cheater.

It'll get easier to deal with over time, fellas. And the sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll stop looking like idiots on this karate forum.

DC doesn't owe Juicehead a fight.

Jon has been busted TWICE now for using PEDs in his match-ups with Cormier.

DC should just defend his HW strap, vacate the LHW belt, and sail off into the sunset as HW champ.
The lols to come when he calls he’s first jones fight after he gets that money fight and retires

I agree with this 100%.

I myself dont even want to watch this fight again, because besides his thing with jones, i actually really like him, so i wouldnt want to see him get that L again.

The best thing for him, for sure is to stay away from jones. Because to me, he loses to him more often than not, with PEDs or without PEDs.

But then dont atribute jones wins to PEDs, and once the guy is clean you still avoid him?? That makes no sense. If he was so sure that steroids made jon win, why wont he fight him now that he is theoretically clean?

The answer is only one: fear

Jones will never be clean

I agree with this 100%.

I myself dont even want to watch this fight again, because besides his thing with jones, i actually really like him, so i wouldnt want to see him get that L again.

The best thing for him, for sure is to stay away from jones. Because to me, he loses to him more often than not, with PEDs or without PEDs.

But then dont atribute jones wins to PEDs, and once the guy is clean you still avoid him?? That makes no sense. If he was so sure that steroids made jon win, why wont he fight him now that he is theoretically clean?

The answer is only one: fear

Fear?

Is that why he’s already fought him twice?

Jones can call DC out at HW and make efforts to not cheat for a change.

He prefers to pretend he is HW champ and "defended" 1 time... Miocic is the real badass HW of all time and Jones the real LHW.

All in Cormier's life is fake, since belts to the real life. Pretending is all he has. Very sad. At the end of the day, when he goes to sleep, he thinks about that for sure.

Must be great at pretending.

ColdWelllitFox-size_restricted.gif

If DC fought Jones, that means he's scared of Stipe and cherry picking HW fights.

And Jon would never fight DC clean.

This narrative that DC is ducking Stipe is hilarious af and just dumb, and seeing some posts questioning the legitimacy of DC’s heavyweight championship is peak shertardism, DC is the legit heavyweight champ and he owes Stipe nothing, he washed him in one round in a decisive manner.

DC’s light heavyweight championship will have that Jones fiasco around reign but you cannot take anything away from him being the heavyweight champ.

Back