DC starts discrediting Stipe

No it's called context.

Actually it’s basically called trolling. Because you are attempting to put down dominant wins and finishes. That’s more trolling than anything else. It is like saying Michael Jordans six NBA championships is not that impressive because of XYZ. Just giving you some context. No trolling.

It’s almost as if he’s trying to drum up more interest for his chosen career path. Weird.

That trash talk is soooo trashy. Hurted my feewings.

I wonder if DC will cry if he loses?

1. Couldn’t submit Ngannou while he himself would have done it 4, 5 times
2. Werdum ran into Stipe’s fist
3. JDS was a zombie
4. Overeem felt the tap but screwed up
5-Ngannou can´t wrestle.

latest

I always wonder how many ufc fighters actually get on sherdog just to look even or if they post like undercover lol. I'm sure they have better things to do then be on sherdog of all places though but still interesting

Nice, discredit your opponent's wins so that your victory over him will mean less if you beat him.

Odd tactic but whatever works for him, I guess.

Please Stipe, just please..

well.. i like DC but he spent 25 minutes on top of old man Anderson and couldn't finish him... so.
Come on man. Silva came off surgery and jumped in to take that fight on a days notice. What is
DC supposed to do? Beat up a legend that is doing him and the company a favor, while looking like a douchebag at the same time?

My fiancee and I say worse shit to each other while playing monopoly. Talking shit is a part of competing and is fun.

Rooting for Stipe, btw.

And just like Stipe and DC you get to bang after.

Who said he does?

Well after the trash talk I am sure there will be banging in the cage.
Or I might have misunderstood the whole situation and whats going on.
Awkward!

Stipe has beaten a bunch of washed up heavyweights on their way out. HW is the weakest division after Flyweight

Nice, discredit your opponent's wins so that your victory over him will mean less if you beat him.

Odd tactic but whatever works for him, I guess.

Totally my thought, if anything oversell those wins. Selling yourself as the underdog that would puts more asses in the seats than sounding like a petulant child.

Stipe came along at the right time.

Cain is basically retired

Cain ruined JDS

The rest of the HW division is so-so at best.

Yeah but I think it’s more personal than that. He really enjoys it just like when he whipped his dick out
Stipe and D.C are mates, this is purely a selling strategy to hype the fight. He is not wrong though.

I hope he has full package of napkins ready.. in case he's going to cry like anlittle girl again

Back