DC will expose and give out the blueprint to beat Jon Jones, Trust OP

TurtleCharg3d

Orange Belt
Reaction score
DC is such a stud. Jon is a very unpredicatable striker but his striking is not the best and he does not hit the hardest as well. If DC sticks to making this fight a striking match instead of a grappling match and getting tired then DC will win the fight. The first fight DC was getting the upper hand on Jones till he decided he also wanted to wrestle with Jones which Jones neutralized and also outwrestled Cormier.

I Have very very very long time watching MMA fights so you know I know what i am talking about.

Thougts?

So the Olympic wrestler shouldn't wrestle?

Brilliant.

so you want him to focus on striking against Jones, who has an entire foot in reach as an advantage?

Cormier should just pull guard instead OP.

His best chance of keeping Jones on the ground cause those WWE slams that he does wont keep Jones on the ground.

So the Olympic wrestler shouldn't wrestle?

Brilliant.

Damn!!! you are the worst poster by far are you not? What is the use of Cormier wrestling with Jones when Jones gets the upperhand when they wrestle?. Also who gives a shit about Olympic wrestling, what matters is how it translates to MMA, dont you know that by now?

Like I said Cormier was getting the upperhand till he decided to wrestle with Jones. If he keeps it standing I believe he will outstrike Jones. Write that down and bump my thread with an apology for how stupid you gunna look when Cormier is #AndStill
The champ.

so you want him to focus on striking against Jones, who has an entire foot in reach as an advantage?

So you dont want Cormier to strike Jones? You want him to just wrestle him since he wont be able to hit Jones right? I am doing it right?..... Did you even watch the first fight? He was getting the upperhand on the feet and only started losing when he decided to wrestle Jones.

Cormier should just pull guard instead OP.

His best chance of keeping Jones on the ground cause those WWE slams that he does wont keep Jones on the ground.

His slams are badass tho. Jones is a hard dude to wrestle tho. That man eats wrestlers for breakfast

Only way to beat Jones is to wear eye protection or get him DQ'd by headbutting his elbow in a 6-12 motion.....

Jones is coming back with power. You heard it hear first, ladies and gents.

So you dont want Cormier to strike Jones? You want him to just wrestle him since he wont be able to hit Jones right? I am doing it right?..... Did you even watch the first fight? He was getting the upperhand on the feet and only started losing when he decided to wrestle Jones.

Jones soundly outstruck him. I don't believe that hijack actually watched the fight.

I agree with the TS. That is, if DC adpots this tactic.

I believe in DC too, think he will win when they rematch

TS seems unaware that unmotivated, pre-Leg Day Jones already won, 4-1.

TS seems unaware that unmotivated, pre-Leg Day Jones already won, 4-1.

You could say that Jones gave the blueprint on how to beat DC.

Well, at least that would be closer to the truth than what ts is speculating in.

:cool::cool::cool:
2j63de.png

this is like when de la hoya said he gave out the blueprint on how to beat floyd

only worse

If DC steps in the octagon with sports goggles he wins hand down.

Back