DDP reportedly IS available for UFC 300

I know a guy

fqMghpO.gif

Khamzat and DDP both want to fight at 300, and Adesanya is injured and can't even train until the end of next month (per Adesanya himself)

There's no way they put Cannonier over Khamzat to headline 300......

DDP vs Khamzat please
OMG someone with some sense. IZZY IS INJURED!!! Khamzat vs DDP would be epic, I don't give a sh*t what you guys say. The absolute best possible fight available period,......if Khamzat isn't injured or is available to fight,....then BOOK IT!!!

Khamzat and DDP both want to fight at 300, and Adesanya is injured and can't even train until the end of next month (per Adesanya himself)

Can u imagine that Cannonier vs DDP is the fight Dana said we weren't ready for and would blow us away. That would be the worst announcement of all time

Ariel is gonna have a productive couple of months fueling the race baiting.
Ariel earned alot of respect checking DDP,
DDP deserved it.

had ddp been humble from the gate we wouldnt have this problem,
dont throw a rock then hide your hands.

<EdgyBrah>

So glad izzy punked him.

Vs Izzy would be better sir...just to get that mess out of the way.
mess? get what mess out the way?

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
OMG someone with some sense. IZZY IS INJURED!!! Khamzat vs DDP would be epic, I don't give a sh*t what you guys say. The absolute best possible fight available period,......if Khamzat isn't injured or is available to fight,....then BOOK IT!!!

izzy-looking-stronk-and-jackettt-v0-l331skl6gbac1.jpeg

If UFC had an Izzy fight in their pocket they wouldn't be all torn on who to main event. He would be the no brainer headline whether against DDP or Alex. Just go ahead and rule Izzy out.

Back