DDP vs Chimaev

Islam is the most overrated fighter, he's only beat Hooker and Green. People keep acting like he's on the same level of Olivera who has beat the best in the division!
<Varys01>.

Volk n Charles are better than anything on Charles resume. Islam has had good to great wins Khaz has 1 win vs real contender n won a close fight. His 2nd best win is fucking Holland a perennial gatekeeper.

<Varys01>.

Volk n Charles are better than anything on Charles resume. Islam has had good to great wins Khaz has 1 win vs real contender n won a close fight. His 2nd best win is fucking Holland a perennial gatekeeper.
I'm just making fun of how people saw Islam prior to the title shot. Khamzat atleast has a win over Burns who was pretty much #1 at WW besides Colby who didn't count because he shelved himself. Islam had a shit resume before the title shot and only got one because he waited around and had no one to sign with him.

what you talm'bout B, DDP is still a joke.
he got punked by izzy after talking slick, then mumbled
"yOu'Re nO bRotHeR oF mInE"

<Dany07>{<jordan}
talk about tone deaf
AS IF

he got embarrassed so bad hes still in hiding.
A true African
could of responded back to izzy....

<{yearp}>

moving on
Khamzat is way more of a threat and interesting. If IZZY doesnt want the rematch
due to being so TIRED for CARRYING THE DIVISION FOR ALL THIS LONG TIME
BY HIMSELF !
they can go ahead and book Strickland vs khamzat/paulo .
DDP cowardice caused the GOAT his title<WhitmanDefeat>
therefor he should be punished and fight another number 1 contender. and that contender is JARED or rematch with robert cause as many have suggested
it could of been a fluke.<BC1>
Izzy got away with being a racist pos because he's black, if DDP did it, he would have been ridiculed into retirement. Izzy knew he could play the black card and he did. He lost many fans for it, but he won the faceoff

If Chimaev doesn’t Holland him, he could be in trouble. DDP hits very hard and is not a former lw.
Fixed.

Izzy is a brainless cringe lord. Could only be funny if you are a prepubescent mouthbreather.

its not about being funny. its about setting the tone. its about the REAL vs the FAKE. ALL puns intended.
its like me going to a country overstaying my welcome, then calling myself the original. That sh1t does not
fly no matter where you are, and yall know that, so stop the cap.

Getting drunk and calling some the N-word 50x is getting punked now? Any man who uses tiktok to do choregraphed dances can never punk another man
its punking him cause you claim to be something and izzy is big doggin you, and talkin that talk.
dont get me wrong izzy is cringe sometime but it was warranted.

Talk about an inability to read/embarassing I think you're the only non-teenager, non-autistic human (assuming you're not trolling) that thought DDP was the one (self) humiliated during that post-fight victory w Izzy in the cage.

06fd2d373568d024652a90dd967db2a4.gif
izzy punked him bro.

its not about being funny. its about setting the tone. its about the REAL vs the FAKE. ALL puns intended.
its like me going to a country overstaying my welcome, then calling myself the original. That sh1t does not
fly no matter where you are, and yall know that, so stop the cap.

its punking him cause you claim to be something and izzy is big doggin you, and talkin that talk.
dont get me wrong izzy is cringe sometime but it was warranted.

izzy punked him bro.
Just no

Call me nuts I think DDP might have a shot he’s fixed his cardio problem, he has powerful punches he’s good at getting takedowns and controlling people, like who has ever controlled Rob on the ground like that, and has some underrated Jiu Jitsu

Izzy got away with being a racist pos because he's black, if DDP did it, he would have been ridiculed into retirement. Izzy knew he could play the black card and he did. He lost many fans for it, but he won the faceoff

First off Who TF cares about losing fans FROM THIS SPORT ! the same fans that went
out there way to dck ride dana and crap on francis when he beat the system?
bro it would be an honor to be booed by UFC fans. that means im doing something right.
after UFC 273 lets just say all bets are off FOREVER when it comes to ufc fans and having decent morals.
(of course not all UFC fans but a good bulk/ majority)
<LikeReally5>
if DDP did it, he would have been ridiculed into retirement.
OH PLEASE THATS CAP, if DDP would have did it he would of gotten cheered/ support from the
FANBASE.
<[analyzed}>
lastly
Especially considering with whats going on Right now, bro you should know this aint a game.
dont spark nothing when you know it can get serious.
DDP should be glad it stopped there. Izzy could of grabbed usman, usman's brother, and some of his
home land people and surrounded him. or lock themselves in a room with ddp. And izzy wouldnt of been wrong.
maybe it was a misunderstanding. but Never in a thousand years would
should you put yourself in DDP situation. sometimes we make mistakes.
dont act like what im saying is crazy

{<hhh] its not a game out here bro.

Khamzat probably takes it, but I think it’s a good fight.

DDP really deserves the next title shot though, and would beat Strickland, so I hope he gets it.

We really need DDP vs. Izzy in Africa before Izzy ages out.
I would really love to know how you come up with probably.. the guy hasn't fought at 185 yet.. DDP is a very large man, and by the looks of whitakers face, has very very heavy hands... lets see how his does next week first.. i dont know if you call it blind delusion or what..

I dont see this match up going well for DDP

DDP was getting outwrestled and outstruck by Brunson until Brunson gassed. Khamzat probably won't outstrike him, but he can sure as hell wrestle fuck him.

People considered him some kind of no cardio Abus Magomedov

DDP was 5-0 in the UFC before beating Whittaker. 4 of those were finishes and 3 were against ranked fighters in Brunson, Till, and Tavares.

Many were vocal about their doubts about his contendership. No one really considered him a joke, and absolutely no one compared him to Abus Magomedov

Just ignore WokeWarriorPrincess it's clearly a 12yr old troll, or so unhinged that I'm surprised it didn't off itself when Strickland won.

Dricus Du Plessis is the best MW in the world right now. I've been a long term fan of Dricus since his early UFC days, I didn't expect him to beat Whittaker, but I thought he could beat everyone at MW except Rob and Izzy. Now that he's beaten Rob, and Izzy has lost horribly to Strickland and has shown himself to be much weaker than we thought, Dricus is the best at MW.

Dricus's worst matchup is Cannonier, but even him I'd favour DDP quite heavily.

Dricus has a tough 10 minutes against Khamzat, and then drowns him and finishes him via ground and pound after Khamzat gets dropped on the feet. That's my call.

Last edited:
what you talm'bout B, DDP is still a joke.
he got punked by izzy after talking slick, then mumbled
"yOu'Re nO bRotHeR oF mInE"

<Dany07>{<jordan}
talk about tone deaf
AS IF

he got embarrassed so bad hes still in hiding.
A true African
could of responded back to izzy....

<{yearp}>

moving on
Khamzat is way more of a threat and interesting. If IZZY doesnt want the rematch
due to being so TIRED for CARRYING THE DIVISION FOR ALL THIS LONG TIME
BY HIMSELF !
they can go ahead and book Strickland vs khamzat/paulo .
DDP cowardice caused the GOAT his title<WhitmanDefeat>
therefor he should be punished and fight another number 1 contender. and that contender is JARED or rematch with robert cause as many have suggested
it could of been a fluke.<BC1>
You should apply for neurodivergent job ads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back