De Plessis vs Izzy next, Khamzat vs Strickland 2 for #1 contender

Do we actually know what fight is most important to Izzy currently? Maybe he wants to avenge Strickland loss before Dricus fight. I haven’t heard his thoughts on this. If Izzy does fight Dricus and wins I guarantee he will honour Strickland with rematch.
Strickland doesn’t seem interested in an immediate rematch. Izzy as champion did call out Dricus before Strickland took his place due to Dricus needing injury recovery time. In a way it’s not a surprise that Dricus is only keeping his word to fight Adesanya as initially planned, when Izzy was the champ and Dricus was the challenger. Makes for an intriguing dynamic keeping that reversal of roles in mind. but I’m an Adesanya fan so maybe im more intrigued by it than others would be.

Why do some weight classes get pushed so hard like 185? Being pushed for UFC 300 when it was the last belt on the line,

155,170,205,HW have nothing booked looks like they will be on the line once it twice a year.

Dana wants UFC Africa and this might be his last chance, I say hes going to save Izzy vs DDP and not put it on 300

Izzy DDP is the fight to make, don't gamble it. Khamzat is fighting Rob.

Give Izzy his title shot. De Plessis vs Izzy next. Khamzat vs Strickland 2 determine who fights for the title after that.
man, i don't mind izzy getting another freebie but its gonna fuck him up psychologically if he loses to dricus especially with all the culture war nonsense that the two boneheads attached to this fight.

Back