Locked DEADPOOL 2 Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this the first time I'm hearing about pre release test scores?

Didn't like the humour in the first movie...not really creative and more of observation and sarcasm.

Hope this is funnier.

Why is black lightning in the plane with deadpool? Or is that emanuel newton? Really tho, other than domino, who else is in that plane? I dont see cable.

One of the negative reviews was that cable wasnt in it enough so when they started doing reshoots they added in more cable

What have they ever changed in reshoots that made a bad movie good?

I will reserve judgement, but I'm not going in with super high expectations.

There was a big deal made about Rogue One's reshoots. This is kind of common. Apparently the original Deadpool had more reshoots than this.

Loved it.

So the kid is definitely one of the pyro characters, I'm gonna go with Firefist, now who's the rest of X Force?

Even though strong isn't synonymous with tough, I'm leaning towards Hammer over GW Bridge for Crew's character

The other girl is Surge I guess?

Last edited:
I didn't know Terry Crews was in this. I loves me some Terry.

I was concerned because of what I had heard about the test screenings. I am no longer concerned.

Bahahahaahahaha. Well, definitely looks like it will live up to the first from that trailer. What a badass trailer.

I was never concerned because I never heard about the test screenings. Looks great.

Update: March 22, 2018

X-Force Assembled to Fight Cable in Awesome New DEADPOOL 2 Trailer

Update: February 6, 2018

Josh Brolin's Cable Debuts in the New Awesome DEADPOOL 2 Trailer

Update: November 15, 2017

First Teaser Trailer for DEADPOOL 2 Has Deadpool Doing Bob Ross

Synopsis: After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry's hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor - finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World's Best Lover. In theaters June 1, 2018.

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135779301/

First off I didn’t get a notification from You (DragonLord).

Second, Terry Crews? He’ll bring a cheeseyness to the film imo. I have to watch the 2nd trailer a few more times but I’m getting a over the top feel which a lot of part 2’s do. Obviously I have to watch the movie in context but I’m not feeling it so far.

My opinion

I wondered if they would be able to make lightning strike twice with Deadpool, but by the looks of that second trailer I'm going to say they will. It's gonna be over the top, cheese as fuck, and hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back