Locked DEADPOOL 2 Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the movie Logan and X-Men Apocalypse had two different versions of Caliban.

And now, the pink-haired girl is Yukio, the same girl from The Wolverine movie. WTFox?

It's somewhat acceptable that MCU and Fox has two different versions of Quicksilver, but Fox has two different characters with two separate versions in their own cinematic universe? SMH.

Both shitty movies that did not stay to the comics in any way

Shatterstar has looked like garbage since his first appearance. So if you are staying true to the source material (leifeld's run of new mutants and x-force) it is impossible to make him look anything but stupid.

Not true. People complain about leifelds art but no one has ever said shatterstar looked like shit. This movie makes him look like shit though

The fat kid is a male??? I saw her on a morning talk show with long hair and make up on etc, seemed totally fat female.

Dude, everyone was like WTF when Captain Marvels logo came on in IW, I had to basically say out loud, it's a slag who has never been mentioned in the MCU coming to save the day.

FYI Adam has been teased, shown and mentioned already.

Oh and he is integral to the story, literally give him a film and everyone knows who he is and then he can come in A4, you lot are making out like everyone is so intune with Captain Marvel.

Not to mention she creates plot holes lol where was she when Loki came with the Chitauri? Where was she when Ultron nearly destroyed the Earth?

What having a vacation on Mars or something?

Are you seriously saying she’ll create plot holes without seeing the movie that is most likely going to explain all of this?

Shatterstar isn’t a mutant (or is he) Was he a mutant in this movie

And wasn’t he from Mojos planet. I can’t remeber all this nonsense anymore

To be fair though, superheroes taking over for each other due to death, quitting, or some other unforeseen issue is normal in comics. People seem to only cry about it when a minority takes over for a character that they're used to seeing being portrayed as white. This looks like Falcon taking over for Cap, which makes sense based off their relationship. Kind of like War Machine taking over for Iron Man.

I'm pretty sure Daredevil took over for Punisher when he died, or maybe vice versa...I don't remember.

Not only that but Falcon Cap was great.

Shatterstar isn’t a mutant (or is he) Was he a mutant in this movie

And wasn’t he from Mojos planet. I can’t remeber all this nonsense anymore
He was from mojoworld yes. He's been called both a mutant and genetically engineered.

Going to go watch this in a couple hours. I loved the first one, so hoping this one doesn't disappoint.

Not true. People complain about leifelds art but no one has ever said shatterstar looked like shit. This movie makes him look like shit though
Shatterstar's design was shit since it's inception. Some horrific pillow helmet on his head, puffy sleeves, massive shoulder pads, dish washing gloves. He is the epitome of bad 90's design. And for some god forsaken reason they managed to make him look even worse in the movies!

Almost all the legacy characters are great. I liked the legacy idea but wanted the main characters there as well. Falcon was good as Cap and so was Buckey when he took over after caps death
Yup. And Falcon was perfect because of his tenure. He was legit as a stand alone, a side-kick, part of a team, whatever the role. No one could say he was selected for any social reasons whatsoever (at least not legitimately).

Shatterstar's design was shit since it's inception. Some horrific pillow helmet on his head, puffy sleeves, massive shoulder pads, dish washing gloves. He is the epitome of bad 90's design. And for some god forsaken reason they managed to make him look even worse in the movies!

Yup

IMG_13BB5F186017_1.jpeg

youre welcome because everyone wants their heroes to change into women. FOH
Not exactly, but at the same time, it's not something to get bent out of shape about. I understand, but don't necessarily agree with, regular people getting bent out of shape about a character changing gender or ethnicity in a movie, but I don't understand comic book fans getting upset about it. It happens all the time in the comics. It's really not that big of a deal. Then again, I'm speaking for myself and not all of the fans of comic books.

Dude, everyone was like WTF when Captain Marvels logo came on in IW, I had to basically say out loud, it's a slag who has never been mentioned in the MCU coming to save the day.

FYI Adam has been teased, shown and mentioned already.

Oh and he is integral to the story, literally give him a film and everyone knows who he is and then he can come in A4, you lot are making out like everyone is so intune with Captain Marvel.

Not to mention she creates plot holes lol where was she when Loki came with the Chitauri? Where was she when Ultron nearly destroyed the Earth?

What having a vacation on Mars or something?
I know exactly what you mean. Those that know the comics understand, but most of us, the world, dont. We do know the avengers, guardians, etc, so now, a person who is unknown is going to come in and save the day. And this adam warlock too.

Man, if its successful, i wont complain, but i feel as if id rather have the original crew take out Thanos since weve invested in them and theyve gotten their ass kicked. I dont want some silly bitch or some pretty boy coming in to rob them of the pleasure of victory.

I know exactly what you mean. Those that know the comics understand, but most of us, the world, dont. We do know the avengers, guardians, etc, so now, a person who is unknown is going to come in and save the day. And this adam warlock too.

Man, if its successful, i wont complain, but i feel as if id rather have the original crew take out Thanos since weve invested in them and theyve gotten their ass kicked. I dont want some silly bitch or some pretty boy coming in to rob them of the pleasure of victory.

Probably best to wait for the actual movie before thinking Marvel is just going to come in and save everyone. I don't think they are going to take a character like Thanos show him as so powerful he can easily defeat the avengers and then have 1 character come in and beat him. It doesn't even make sense.

She'll come in and play a big part but she will still need everyone's help to beat Thanos. It's called Avengers 4 not Captain Marvel 2.

its like reading game of thrones and the show deciding to leave out daenerys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back