Death is coming for Ngannou

Barely got past overeem . Francis would knock him back to Japan where the drug test are a little bit easier

So what? He finished a legendary K1 striker after a long fight. It wasn’t impressive as Francis KO of Reem but people seem to forget FN was too scared to engage with BB.

This is a interesting matchup, I like both but kinda feel like Francis can only be the hammer. If he takes big shots is he going to quit engaging again?

First round francis by knockout.

I think so too.

War Bigi Boy.

giphy.gif

Francis loves to charge in, and Bigi Boy is a James Toney style counter striker...
You predicted it right but you forgot about Ngannou’s GOAT chin, dude ate 2 counters and still walking forward throwing bomb.

Last edited:
He must have been so confident in his chin and in rozenstruik backpedalling too much to counter effectively that he did that risky strategy. As it was I have to give kudos to rozenstruik who landed two counter hooks and even a leg kick while going backwards.

You predicted right but you forgot about Ngannou’s GOAT chin, dude ate 2 counter and still walking forward throwing bomb.

He must have been so confident in his chin and in rozenstruik backpedalling too much to counter effectively that he did that risky strategy. As it was I have to give kudos to rozenstruik who landed two counter hooks and even a leg kick while going backwards.
and got killed after ... lol

I hope he enjoyed those two weak inside leg kicks he landed.

You predicted it right but you forgot about Ngannou’s GOAT chin, dude ate 2 counters and still walking forward throwing bomb.
I haven't been this pissed off about a fight in a long time.

I wish they'd cancelled the event.

It's pretty funny in hindsight. He beat Diaper man and Allen Crowder then a couple shot old men (Overeem was also way ahead before getting his lip torn apart in the last 4 seconds) then thought he was ready for Ngannou.

Back