• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decision you're still most mad about

Randleman vs Rutten obviously, the worst robbery every in UFC history, in todays scoring that would have been like a 30-26 for Randleman

Hendricks and gsp
Shogun and machida
Hamill and bisping just wtf lol
Bisping hendo

Holm/GDR. No points deducted for blatant, damaging blows after the bell in multiple rounds.

Good one. I almost forgot about that.

Amanda-Valentina 2
Jones-Gus
Jones-Santos
Jones-Reyes
Romero-Whittaker 2
Romero-Izzy

i guess yan vs sterling
should have been a no contest
or a win for sterling without giving him the belt

Mardi GraSP vs Hendriks, the root of all evil

Stay mad, GOATanovski outclassed Max both times
Nah this is outclassed
WhoppingMeanDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

Dustin outclassed Max as well... not sure your point
Did he? That's not the fight I remember. I did remember Conrat being sent to the shadow realm and momentarily pulling out of a fight with hurt feelings :(
{<jordan}

I'm not trying to be a dick, but holy shit is that is a horrible take.

Well, that mirrors my attitude toward the decision. We won't all agree: a couple of the fights that are commonly mentioned as robberies were close fights in my eyes.

I don’t get mad about decisions. But, I also rarely bet on mma. That’s the only reason where I would actually give that much of a shit. It’s just sports and I hope the judges get it right. But, I don’t allow sports to affect my life. I have more important shit to deal with. That’s what happens when you grow up.

I’ll be damned if I’m posting about a robbery a decade from now like some losers on here. lol

Recent one is Jones/Reyes. Lots of moving parts with that one. Most pissed was for Rampage/Forrest. Because of being a fan of Rampage. Lyoto/Shogun was worse than both of these. Shogun came back from looking like a wreck just to get robbed. Made the rematch awesome. Worst decision I've ever seen was Pearson/Diego. Ross won every round, yet somehow loses.

Doesn't have to be a robbery, could be a close fight, just the fight you're saltiest about the judge's decision on.
Mine is Condit vs Lawler

Condit vs Lawler stands out the most to me as well. That brutal decision cost me thousands of dollars and I'm still salty about it years later.

Shogun vs Hendo 1
Not a robbery...just would have liked it to be a draw

Back