Rumored Dee Devlin looking hot @ UFC 246

Maybe 8 with all the war paint

I am also Irish lol

Scandinavians and Eastern Europeans have the hottest women
Irish have some good looking woman too. All the viking blood lol. Not like the english with crookd teeth greasy hair and fucked up skin. Lmao

Irish have some good looking woman too. All the viking blood lol. Not like the english with crookd teeth greasy hair and fucked up skin. Lmao

Haha you guys hit our shores and spread the genes

8ci2v1hqij501.jpg

some classic British birds for you there mate!

I really like the look of Irish women and women from the British isles generally. But Dee just looks really chavvy and she hasn't aged well at all.
It's takes alot of energy being a single mother Joe.
<Goldie11>

She's a 6 at the very most

Also look at conors rat manager with his rat face in that pic. Rat is happy he'll be making some money.

i laughed when i googled her. "business person" ? lol
ddcm.png

The woman paid for his training while he was on welfare, and probably covered other expenses while encouraging him to follow his dreams.

Fuck how a woman like that looks, deep down beyond the big tits and ass, most men dream of someone who would stick by him through thick and thin...and Conor's got just that.

While he's disloyal, I can't pretend to imagine the amount of temptation someone like his faces. Thousands of women texting u nudes, begging to suck your dick... I don't know what that's like. Still, not justifying his actions.

At the least, he still chooses to be with her- for the most part, despite A List female celebs knocking on his door. I guess, some level of respect is due? not sure myself, hah

yeah as much as I don't approve of the cheating, it's really not even something the average person can imagine. It's not justification but it is something we have to be mindful of. How many of us have actually been in a room full of hot women who would do pretty much whatever you wanted at a whim?

At 32 with 2 kids, she's a solid 7 by British standards. Still looks older than J Lo, who is 50, though.
although Im no British , I would rate her with a solid 8 at least , taking everything into account.

A solid 9 for an every day man

Probably about a 4 or 5 for a celebrity

If I was a multi millionaire superstar I wouldn't look near her
9?

Maybe a 9 in some small ass town in the middle of nowhere.

Liz Hurley's still out here looking hot though. I'd say it's more that Dee likes a bottle of wine a few times a week.
id say a majority do. There's still girls who look very good for their age like Liz Hurley and Kate Beckinsale. There's also botox and other plastic surgery to keep them young since they're rich.

Dee still looks great tbh, she's got that milf look and has a great body. Her face isn't even bad. She looks good

Back