DEEP and pancrase gloves?

lannix

White Belt
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can find the gloves the use in pancrase and deep. they a similar to pride gloves and i think they might be the same.

theyre more similiar to Ouano UFC gloves than to pride

~Foz

i thought they were like ufc gloces until seeing pictures for Pancrase "Rising 3" and DEEP 28. the gloves the fighters are using look just like pride gloves

just rewatched 28th impact and yeah they do look like pride-style gloves.

didnt catch that the first time. hmm

~Foz

Those are Bodymaker gloves your gonna have to order them from Japan.

i know they did use bodymaker gloves but it looks like they change to something else. on the gloves now it says fighting road. both DEEP and pancrase fighters use these gloves

I would love to get my hands on some Pancrase gloves. Except the price is probably crazy. When is Pancrase going to come to America? It seems like the "it" thing to do now for Japanese promotions.

the "it" thing to do? pride and k1 are in different leagues to shooto, deep, pancrase, cage force, etc.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
the "it" thing to do? pride and k1 are in different leagues to shooto, deep, pancrase, cage force, etc.

~Foz

I know that Fozzy, excuse my drunk ramblings. I would love a Pancrase show in North America though.

I guess I will have to take a trip to Japan to see a show and pick up some gloves.

Sweet now I just need to figure out how to read Japanese and I'm set.

Back