Social Defeating the #WokeArmy - Muslims among others are fighting back

maybe pay more attention to the social restrictions that are being crammed into the gaps while people fight with each other over ideology: anti-age gaps, anti-public contact, anti-communication with strangers, enforcement of public loneliness, no entry to shops without QR codes. I think the over reliance on groupism to the fighting for us has turned us into a more solitary society.

I guess this will not stay the last clash between the leftist and muslims and I hope this will happen in Europe sooner than later.

It is a real paradox as muslims (taken as a whole minority by religion and not by country of heritage) are on one side the minority with the highest sympathies and support for the local leftist and liberal parties (for example the SDP in Germany or SPÖ in Austria) but on the other hand all survey show that the biggest diaspora support for Far Right Conservative Parties and Politicians comes from the exact same countries. Meaning, while for example Turks in Austria vote exclusively the liberal parties, they support Far Right parties in their old homeland.

I know shitloads of muslims who are exactly like this, doesnt matter if its Turks, Bosniaks or any others. In Austria they will immediately call every slightly conservative or right party/politician a Nazi but on the other side they support Erdogan and the AKP. Some of them are even active in the local politics and openly posted their support for Erdogan but they didn't face any consequences because the locals fear to be called right if they attack right wing muslims, again a fkn paradox.

Muslims who live outside of a Muslim country will vote for whoever will give them privileges and stuff. This is why in the UK, Muslims will vote and become Labour councillors, despite being disgusted by leftist positions.

I don’t think that about you. Why are you asking me that question?
Just asking a few people who know my stance on this topic in order to counter slander in this thread. That's all. Some cunts think it's ok to call people pedos, others think it's ok to make different sorts of accusations. And I'm not cool with either.

Thanks.

This movie is finally starting to get good
#TheParadoxOfTolerence
Could of used some better actors though

A reminder of nazi book burning hidden in plain sight
19M views · 1 year ago#germany #berlin #history

Pinned by DW Euromaxx
@dweuromaxx
11 months ago
FAQ: Which books were burnt?

On 10 May 1933, members of the Nazi German Student Union and their professors burnt books as part of a nationwide action “against the un-German spirit”.

The books burnt were viewed as being subversive or as representing ideologies opposed to Nazism. For example, works by Jewish authors and communists like Karl Marx, as well as those by Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Heinrich Mann and Kurt Tucholsky.

Books from the ransacked Institute of Sexology were also burnt. Led by Magnus Hirschfeld, the Institute published works on LGBTQ topics and transsexualism.

I guess this will not stay the last clash between the leftist and muslims and I hope this will happen in Europe sooner than later.

It is a real paradox as muslims (taken as a whole minority by religion and not by country of heritage) are on one side the minority with the highest sympathies and support for the local leftist and liberal parties (for example the SDP in Germany or SPÖ in Austria) but on the other hand all survey show that the biggest diaspora support for Far Right Conservative Parties and Politicians comes from the exact same countries. Meaning, while for example Turks in Austria vote exclusively the liberal parties, they support Far Right parties in their old homeland.

I know shitloads of muslims who are exactly like this, doesnt matter if its Turks, Bosniaks or any others. In Austria they will immediately call every slightly conservative or right party/politician a Nazi but on the other side they support Erdogan and the AKP. Some of them are even active in the local politics and openly posted their support for Erdogan but they didn't face any consequences because the locals fear to be called right if they attack right wing muslims, again a fkn paradox.
It really isn't a paradox. They will support the group that could expedite their citizenship status. It's like being gay for pay.

Awake to righteousness - Saint Paul

Why is this issue being constantly labeled as a right/left, conservative/liberal or religious issue.

I'm not religious at all and consider myself a liberal and am against indoctrinating kids at school. Or early "affirming" drugs for kids. They're kids - shouldn't teach them any of that early in school. That doesn't make me some Fox News loving conservative.

I feel like I'm living in the Twilight zone these days.

Why is this issue being constantly labeled as a right/left, conservative/liberal or religious issue.

I'm not religious at all and consider myself a liberal and am against indoctrinating kids at school. Or early "affirming" drugs for kids. They're kids - shouldn't teach them any of that early in school. That doesn't make me some Fox News loving conservative.

I feel like I'm living in the Twilight zone these days.
You're a rightwing extremist chud now.

That's the point, think in absolutes and force people into one of two camps, with us or against-us for stepping out of line. The against-us being the most vile group possible they can think of as a low effort attempt to make people afraid and step back into line.

The Democratic member of a Maryland city council who equated Muslims opposed to LGBTQ-based curriculum to white supremacists. She put them on the “same side of an issue as white supremacists", ergo if you don't accept our trans propaganda on your kids you're a bigoted person and are commiting a hate crime. They're quite desperate with this strat, calling everything "white supremacy", saying it's the greatest threat and placing it as the source of black on asian attacks etc.

Reminds me of what banks did/do with the Occupy Wall Street movement. The companies got scared as fuck and so they took up liberal virtue signaling to keep the tards happy and at bay. Just pander correctly and direct attention elsewhere, preferably on other regular citizens so they fight each other. It worked beautifully, and they got idiots to defend megacorps, big tech, big pharma, msm, Bill Gates etc. It wasn't like that before.

I've always said the right and Muslims have a ton in common.

Side note I have kids in moco schools and never seen or heard anything about this. Also neither kid has experienced any type of indoctrination or weird books. This is so blown out of proportion it's funny

It's basically a battle between two groups of karens and nobody else cares

Back