News Deiveson Figuerido Vs Garbrandt, UFC 255.

Cody via mixing up with quick strikes and quick takedowns. People will be surprised at how good he will look. Cody by unanimous decision.

Cody is taking a nap the night this happens and I WOULD bet on it.

Daveison is gonna kill him, but he is the LAST MF'r that should make any comments on weight.
Haha yeah I didn't even think of that. I wonder if he was told the same thing when offered the fight. I hope Fig wins, imo he can bring some great interest to 125

Lol, it will be fun seeing Garbrandt get ko'd here.

This fight has nothing to do with revamping the FW division, but it’s all about Dana pushing his pet Garbrandt into another title fight. They are desperately trying to make a star out of this knucklehead. He never even defended his title yet they promote him as “former BW king”, immediate rematch, gets finished in all his losses yet they push him into fights with higher ranked opponents when he loses again. Faber is Dana’s buddy and all those (former) TAM guys/girls get easier roads to title shots or high marquee match ups on main cards and TUF coaching spots. Faber, Joe B, TJ (just look at who he had to fight after he had his falling out with TAM), Calvillo, even bums like Fili. It’s just obvious. Now, they are gonna sell this as “there is no one else, he’s a former champ.” Dana would have loved to put him against Yan straight away but that would have caused a landslide of criticism with all the losses he had. If he actually wins this, he will jump to a TS at BW for sure.

This fight has nothing to do with revamping the FW division, but it’s all about Dana pushing his pet Garbrandt into another title fight. They are desperately trying to make a star out of this knucklehead. He never even defended his title yet they promote him as “former BW king”, immediate rematch, gets finished in all his losses yet they push him into fights with higher ranked opponents when he loses again. Faber is Dana’s buddy and all those (former) TAM guys/girls get easier roads to title shots or high marquee match ups on main cards and TUF coaching spots. Faber, Joe B, TJ (just look at who he had to fight after he had his falling out with TAM), Calvillo, even bums like Fili. It’s just obvious. Now, they are gonna sell this as “there is no one else, he’s a former champ.” Dana would have loved to put him against Yan straight away but that would have caused a landslide of criticism with all the losses he had. If he actually wins this, he will jump to a TS at BW for sure.

True about everything. Except I think that only Garbrandt wants to fight at BW, too.
But Dana only wants him as 125 champ. He is the best marketable guy there and 135 is already fine in terms of money. Also there is a high risk with Cody at 135.
Maybe he is allowed to fight for the 135 title, too. But won't have to give up his 125 belt.

Cody is just hastening the end of his career. Foolish move. If he had taken his time to work towards a title shot at 135, he could have had some interesting money-fights (vs. O'Malley, return of TJ, possibly rematch with Crux, etc.). Now, he's just going to get knocked the fuck out...and he'll be remembered as the guy that got knocked out 4 out of his last 5 fights.

Jarl

Back