Delete Me (A Brokeback Memoir)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf likes to scroll through the YLYL.

Someone posted the fake screen shot I made there and I explained it to her.

She told me that if youngsteingel commits suicide like the nurse in the Kate Middleton hospital prank, it'll be my fault. She says he might be either :

1. An actual homosexual, in which case what I've done constitutes cyber bullying.

2. A homophobe, in which case what I've done might enrage him to the point of taking out his anger in a hate crime. Which would be my fault.

I tried to explain that he's just a retard, but she wouldn't hear it.

So younsteingel, I'm sorry. It's just a joke. Please don't jump a gay guy tonight. Gay guys are people too.

Rape.

It's what's for breakfast.

Nnedd is pussy whipped! His girl just made him apologize over the Internet...oh mah lawd. I thought you were better than that, nnedd.

If the data I collected is any indication, latent homosexuality is confirmed.

Also, he sucks at Halo 3

Merry Christmas, TS. This shit thread was a great gift.

She told me that if youngsteingel commits suicide like the nurse in the Kate Middleton hospital prank, it'll be my fault. She says he might be either :

1. An actual homosexual, in which case what I've done constitutes cyber bullying.

2. A homophobe, in which case what I've done might enrage him to the point of taking out his anger in a hate crime. Which would be my fault.

So younsteingel, I'm sorry. It's just a joke. Please don't jump a gay guy tonight. Gay guys are people too.

dont be sorry

I don't think you'll get a sammich anytime soon.

Since youngsteinel deleted his OP, here's a screen shot for those that missed it. Once he started dick tucking, I figured he was going to delete so I screen shotted it.

youngsteinel_zpsdabdb6d7.jpg

lol

ts got sonned.

Nnedd is pussy whipped! His girl just made him apologize over the Internet...oh mah lawd. I thought you were better than that, nnedd.

i didnt think of this part.

I wouldnt mind having some dirty sex with your girlfriend. I mean that with nothing but respect to you.

You guys should be nice to Youngsteinel.

I made a bet with him, and if Diaz beats GSP, he can't post in the heavies anymore.
It's quite possible he'd turn to the gayberry or OT in such a time of need.

You guys should be nice to Youngsteinel.

I made a bet with him, and if Diaz beats GSP, he can't post in the heavies anymore.
It's quite possible he'd turn to the gayberry or OT in such a time of need.

I wouldn't hold my breath. St. Pierre is going to put a proper beating on Diaz.

What do you have to do when Diaz loses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back