Delete my account please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BruceLeeOnTRT

The censorship in war room is off the charts. People are getting thread banned for posting newspaper articles, while pointless arguments are allowed to drag on for hundreds of posts. I cant even reply to people quoting me and no explanation is ever provided.

This place has become a pointless echo chamber.

Was fun knowing you all, stay safe.

@Tachy @Peteyandjia @BAM

The censorship in war room is off the charts. People are getting thread banned for posting newspaper articles, while pointless arguments are allowed to drag on for hundreds of posts. I cant even reply to people quoting me and no explanation is ever provided.

This place has become a pointless echo chamber.

Was fun knowing you all, stay safe.

@Tachy @Peteyandjia @BAM

GleamingOrdinaryGibbon.gif

Sorry to hear it. I know the forum isn't perfect.

Sometimes posts get deleted, maybe that would be why you couldn't respond to a post that quoted you?

Either way, if you want out that's up to you. I have never deleted an account before, only banned, so if you want a delete I will wait for one of the other admins who has done so to chime in on it.

In any case, sorry to lose you. Good luck out there in the so-called 'real life' I've heard so much about

I thought you were shitting up the thread in question, but I'd be sorry to see you go regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back