delete

I'm not here to get technique critique or any of that jazz I'm just going to do what I say im going to do

Yeah, you said you were going to deadlift 600.

Hitching, ramping, and soft knees are not a deadlift.

it is uncommon because many people cant make a good hook or it bothers them to bad

I was blessed in that the hook never bothered me at all

it is uncommon because many people cant make a good hook or it bothers them to bad

So why would you still do mixed grip?

That’s the whole point of hook grip.

Most people pull pronated hook not pronated/supinated hook. There's rarely a good reason to pull pronated/supinated hook.

a mixed hook grip is the strongest grip with the caveat you can do it without pain

sounds almost as retarded as mixed strapped deadlift.

a mixed hook grip is the strongest grip with the caveat you can do it without pain

You’re fucking missing the entire point, dude.

People use hook grip so that they don’t have to use mixed grip, thereby completely eliminating any risk of a distal bicep rupture and any imbalances that may come along with mixed grip.

Using hook grip with a mixed grip provides you with neither of these benefits. If you can successfully hook grip a deadlift, continuing to use a mixed grip is dumb as fuck.

Are you even serious?

holy lord! You once again dont know what you are talking about. Yes a bicep tear can occur with a regular mixed grip provided you dont stay tight or jerk the bar. It is still a more secure grip for most people than a regular DOH. A mixed hook grip is a more secure grip than a regular hook grip for the same reasons. I do not care about imbalances. Once again I dont need your silly advice. I care that you called me a liar when I did not lie. Worry about your own and stop worrying about what I do.

holy lord! You once again dont know what you are talking about. Yes a bicep tear can occur with a regular mixed grip provided you dont stay tight or jerk the bar. It is still a more secure grip for most people than a regular DOH. A mixed hook grip is a more secure grip than a regular hook grip for the same reasons. I do not care about imbalances. Once again I dont need your silly advice. I care that you called me a liar when I did not lie. Worry about your own and stop worrying about what I do.

Wow. Just wow lol.

is that really mind blowing to you?

I am no longer going to respond to your drivel or any other troll postings

you have got to be the most negative person I have ever had interaction with in my life and that is elite company

that said i wish you the best

is that really mind blowing to you?

I am no longer going to respond to your drivel or any other troll postings

you have got to be the most negative person I have ever had interaction with in my life and that is elite company

that said i wish you the best

You work yourself up by misreading almost everything.

I may crush 700 one day but I doubt that will be anytime soon. I'm not even really worried much about progressing any lifts as in I m doing a very not so stressful program mostly to maintain and set a PR here or there.

You’re all being trolled. Also, figure-8 straps>hook grip

Back