Clear Winner

Big Poppa Pars
@Steel
Reaction score

Cliffs:
- It's really hard to delete an account
- Companies use sneaky tactics to trick you to do what they want
- Some (Linkedin) have actually broken the law

The one with the fake speck of dust made me laugh. Sneaky bastards!

nerdwriter is a good channel, saw this a few days ago

LinkedIn is shady af. Sadly, almost indispensable, but shady af.

I tried to cancel a sunbasket account. You have to request they call you to cancel, well they never called me. So now I just log in and make sure I keep skipping weeks.

nerdwriter is a good channel, saw this a few days ago

Definitely one of the best Youtube channels, IMO. So many different topics and always insightful.

Still on of my favourites:

I tried to cancel a sunbasket account. You have to request they call you to cancel, well they never called me. So now I just log in and make sure I keep skipping weeks.

Are you saying that if you don't login to do this, they'll send you food that you have to pay for and there's no way to just cancel it?

Are you saying that if you don't login to do this, they'll send you food that you have to pay for and there's no way to just cancel it?

yes that's what I am saying, but I cancelled the card it was on so I don't know if they would still send the food.

yes that's what I am saying, but I cancelled the card it was on so I don't know if they would still send the food.

That's fucking ridiculous. I was looking it up online and it would appear you're not the only one. They also seem to ignore emails and send food anyway, then not refund you. Scam artists.

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/sunbasket.com
“Stay away! They don't care about their customers!”

10/26/17
They make cancelling the subscription extremely hard. I just got charged about 10 minutes ago for next week's delivery, which I won't be getting, and they said there was nothing they could do but to give me a $20 credit, and they couldn't refund the total amount for the week.

I WILL NOT BE GETTING THE FOOD, why do I still have to pay???

Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

When I was trying to cancel my subscription last week, the only thing I could find on their website to cancel was to send an email to [email protected]. I emailed them well before the deadline for the next box to be shipped. I have proof of the email sent, but I never received a confirmation. I then get a notification yesterday that I was charged 78 dollars for a delivery next week... are you kidding me?! Now they are saying they won't refund me because the payment was already put through, even though the box hasn't even shipped yet according to the tracking information on the FedEx website. Definitely sticking to HelloFresh after this whole thing... it's ridiculous that I won't get reimbursed for a mistake made on THEIR end.

That's why I hate how everything is going subscription based now.

Its turning everything into an extra tax

Back