Social Dem Senator member of whites-only beach club

You called Muslims a disease that needs to be eradicated. And you advocated for rigid ethnostates, which are by definition racially exclusionary.

Yes, you're a racist rube. No, a Democrat (or Republican or anyone) being being in a club that doesn't have any black members (and obv has no identified policy of the racial exclusion that you advocate) doesn't change that or mean people are being dishonest when they call your shitty opinions and fears racist.
Quote me bitch.

You can't because I never said it.

You can't argue facts, so you lie. Over and over again.

Quote me bitch.

Quote me bitch.

You can't because I never said it.

You can't argue facts, so you lie. Over and over again.

Quote me bitch.

I'm not searching through your post history over and over again.

Lol what a clown, how was it proven he wasn't black though?

He admitted it when people who knew him longer than most pointed it out. He tried to soften the blow by saying he did it to avoid doxxing(LOL, like it would matter), and also tried to claim that he has lied about being all sorts of races. Funny thing is, you'll only find posts where he's claiming to be black while lecturing others on the "black experience". Not one post about him claiming to be any other race.

He got busted for being a pathetic little weasel, who fits the stereotype of the woke white Liberal. Those who scream the loudest...

He admitted it when people who knew him longer than most pointed it out. He tried to soften the blow by saying he did it to avoid doxxing(LOL, like it would matter), and also tried to claim that he has lied about being all sorts of races. Funny thing is, you'll only find posts where he's claiming to be black while lecturing others on the "black experience". Not one post about him claiming to be any other race.

He got busted for being a pathetic little weasel, who fits the stereotype of the woke white Liberal. Those who scream the loudest...

Sounds like he should be honorable and committ online sudoku. Its the only path left

Wait… Is the club 100% white people because it has kept people of color out or because no people of color have wanted to join?

There’s a huge difference and it makes the difference on whether or not I care about this at all

Wait… Is the club 100% white people because it has kept people of color out or because no people of color have wanted to join?

There’s a huge difference and it makes the difference on whether or not I care about this at all

It has to be the latter, they would have been sued into oblivion otherwise. There's basically no black person who wanted to join a tacky club full of rich old people.

There is obviously not an official "No Blacks" policy. However, it speaks to the "systemic racism" guys like him are always screeching about. There are no black members for a couple of potential reasons:

Blacks in that area aren't wealthy enough to even consider it.

Or

The wealthy ones who did apply were looked over for more "favorable" applicants.

This guy's biggest blunder, however, was that he made a point to slam and disavow the club way back in '06 on the campaign trail, and yet he's still a member in 2021. Not a good look.

Lol what a clown, how was it proven he wasn't black though?

Whoa, @HereticBD nice to see you too.

First off, Serious Cat, to clarify what Heretic said, I didn't say I was white (in fact I denied that) nor that I claimed being black to prevent doxxing. What I said is that I've stated several different races, ages, and geographic backgrounds to throw off scents because posters like Heretic will (and did here) go through years and years of posts to nail down personal details of posters. It is kinda embarrassing though, since I stopped being so trollish.

First off, Serious Cat, to clarify what Heretic said, I didn't say I was white (in fact I denied that) nor that I claimed being black to prevent doxxing. What I said is that I've stated several different races, ages, and geographic backgrounds to throw off scents because posters like Heretic will (and did here) go through years and years of posts to nail down personal details of posters. It is kinda embarrassing though, since I stopped being so trollish.
uh huh. that's why you used it as a discussion cutter to say "If you are a minority but are not black, then you don't understand" when i told you i was a minority during an argument about BLM?

uh huh. that's why you used it as a discussion cutter to say "If you are a minority but are not black, then you don't understand" when i told you i was a minority during an argument about BLM?

I don't recall that exchange at all and I expect you're not paraphrasing very accurately, although I agree completely that racial minority experience and black American experience are not at all fungible. Like...I don't think that's controversial: the historical oppression and exclusion of black Americans is completely unique in the US, as are their current material and political conditions. A Latino, or Asian, or Arab American absolutely cannot presume to understand the black experience or dismiss it as known, even if they have greater/more comparable insights than white Americans.

Just stop. The hole is too deep. You lied. You paraded around as a black guy in a pathetic attempt to solidify your arguments concerning race. You got busted. That's all there is to it.

I don't recall that exchange at all and I expect you're not paraphrasing very accurately, although I agree completely that racial minority experience and black American experience are not at all fungible. Like...I don't think that's controversial: the historical oppression and exclusion of black Americans is completely unique in the US, as are their current material and political conditions. A Latino, or Asian, or Arab American absolutely cannot presume to understand the black experience or dismiss it as known, even if they have greater/more comparable insights than white Americans.

Lol. "I don't remember saying that. But if I did I'm right!"
I cut and pasted your comment into a fucking meme that I have shared extensively.

But I was told by a mod no using folks on this forum in Meme's so i can't post it without getting dubs

You pretended to be black so you could say "your opinion doesn't matter since you don't understand unless you are black". Problem is we now know YOUR opinion was virtual blackface BS the entire time and you don't have a fucking clue on the perspective of a black man

Last edited:
Back